Endeavor Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.7

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I had an online video interview and then next a phone interview. Next week I'm going in for a face to face interview where I will find out if I get an offer

Interview Questions

• How will your former experience help you be a good flight attendant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was one thirty minute Skype interview with two employees. There was no written application or testing. The interviewers were incredibly nice and easy to get along with. I heard back within three days.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest problem you've had to solve and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

PiAf Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard behavioral interview with questions about why I wanted to pursue an experience outside of the U.S. A good chunk of the interview was in Spanish so be sure to practice!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your academic research experience and how it can be applied to the Endeavor setting.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It took about 6 weeks. It started with submitting a resume and cover letter. Then I had a phone interview after which I continued to the next round which was a written assignment. I had to do two of these and after that I moved on to the final round which was composed of in-person interviews with approximately 12 team members (4 rounds, 3 members per session).
    Overall it was a good experience, my only frustration was that they didn't call to tell me I didn't get the job. I had to reach out to them, which I found a bit disrespectful after putting in so many hours in the process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY).

Interview

After sending in an application through my University, I was given two behavioral interviews over the phone, the second being with the team leader I would be working with. I was contacted within a week about my acceptance.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by 3-4 people. Not a lot of interesting questions were asked. When I got a negative response, I wasn't given a reason why. I wanted to know for future reference so I e-mailed and asked how I could improve my application, no reply.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Endeavor Global in September 2015.

Interview

They sent me an email 2 days after applying to schedule a Skype Interview. The interviewer basically explained what they where looking for to see if I felt I was interested on the position. It was a very informal conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are your main interests and how are you pursuing them with your classes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my school's career services office, had a phone call with an analyst at the firm in which we discussed my qualifications, and was hired on the first round.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume, discuss research and writing experience, etc.   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Global in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I had 2 phone interviews.

I'm actually quite disappointed in my experience. I had two great interviews, and after the second interview I was told a decision would be given shortly. I NEVER heard back from Endeavor. I emailed a few times, but decided not to pester. I thought the process went so well and to not get even as much as a courtesy rejection email is completely unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What suggestions do you have for making this internship successful?   Answer Question

Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Global (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

In-person interview with supervisor and existing events manager at New York office, both present for the full duration of the interview. Questions from both parties, and included an opportunity to meet other team members and ask specific "fit" questions.

Interview Questions

• Past event planning experience, experience working in international organization, experience working with teammates remotely   Answer Question