Endeavor Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endeavor Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY).

Interview

After sending in an application through my University, I was given two behavioral interviews over the phone, the second being with the team leader I would be working with. I was contacted within a week about my acceptance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Endeavor

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was one thirty minute Skype interview with two employees. There was no written application or testing. The interviewers were incredibly nice and easy to get along with. I heard back within three days.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest problem you've had to solve and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor.

Interview

A series of 3 phone interviews asking for basic behavioral questions with the director of the team. Having a clear sense of Endeavor's mission and exactly what they do is critical. Be prepared to answer which other Endeavor teams you have applied to and why. Recommend citing previous reports or projects that have been done in the past to demonstrate interest

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Endeavor and how could you contribute to our team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my school's career services office, had a phone call with an analyst at the firm in which we discussed my qualifications, and was hired on the first round.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume, discuss research and writing experience, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I was invited to go for an interview via e-mail with the Marketing/Communications Department. They wanted me to come in 3 hours after they sent the e-mail to me.

I spent much time researching the company as much as I could before I was going to be interviewed.

I met with the Senior Vice President of the organization and a Communications Employee.

They spent time explaining what the internship would consist of and what I could do to partake and benefit the organization. Much of the things that they explained were in regards to benefiting their events (ISP) and helping out with the website.

The interviewers explained much about how the company functions and what they do, they then asked if I had any questions.

They let me know that they were "very interested" at the end of the interview and that they would keep in contact with me.

I sent my thank you letter on a Friday (same day I went in for an interview) and received word on a Monday that I would be accepted as an intern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unpaid

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Endeavor in September 2015.

Interview

They sent me an email 2 days after applying to schedule a Skype Interview. The interviewer basically explained what they where looking for to see if I felt I was interested on the position. It was a very informal conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are your main interests and how are you pursuing them with your classes?   Answer Question