Endeavor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY).

Interview

After sending in an application through my University, I was given two behavioral interviews over the phone, the second being with the team leader I would be working with. I was contacted within a week about my acceptance.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by 3-4 people. Not a lot of interesting questions were asked. When I got a negative response, I wasn't given a reason why. I wanted to know for future reference so I e-mailed and asked how I could improve my application, no reply.

Interview Questions

• Can you multi-task? Work on multiple projects at once?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It took about 6 weeks. It started with submitting a resume and cover letter. Then I had a phone interview after which I continued to the next round which was a written assignment. I had to do two of these and after that I moved on to the final round which was composed of in-person interviews with approximately 12 team members (4 rounds, 3 members per session).
    Overall it was a good experience, my only frustration was that they didn't call to tell me I didn't get the job. I had to reach out to them, which I found a bit disrespectful after putting in so many hours in the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor.

Interview

A series of 3 phone interviews asking for basic behavioral questions with the director of the team. Having a clear sense of Endeavor's mission and exactly what they do is critical. Be prepared to answer which other Endeavor teams you have applied to and why. Recommend citing previous reports or projects that have been done in the past to demonstrate interest

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Endeavor and how could you contribute to our team?   Answer Question

ESG Interview

Interview

applied on website - got back to me within two weeks on an initial phone screen with analyst (30 minute interview) followed by a one hour phone interview with two associates

Interview Questions

• What is Endeavor's Business Model?
      If you were three verbs, how would you describe yourself?
      Who is your favorite endeavor entrepreneur?
      What have you started?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, the last one in person lasting 1.5 hours. They asked for two recommendations, a STATA sample, and two writing samples. The whole process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• If, in a year's time, you meant a good friend for drinks and they asked you about you job, how would you finish a sentence 'I love it here because...'. The team was very friendly and made every effort to make me comfortable. Nonetheless, they did have some technical questions that threw me off a little on the spot.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied, heard back within the week, and was invited to have a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to do a writing exercise. After the writing exercise, I was invited to come in for a final interview. At the final interview I met with 7 members of the endeavor team, broken into 3 meetings with 2-3 people each, including program managers, program associates, and two VPs. Everyone was very friendly and nice. The entire process took about 2.5 weeks from when I submitted my application.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to read in your spare time? It seemed that they were trying to infer an applicant's suitability for the position and culture of the organization based on what I like to read. My advice would be that applicants focus on their interest in business/entrepreneurship with questions like this.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.

Interview Questions

• Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why?   Answer Question

Endeavor Insight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone call interview. There was a lot of background noise and the interviewer, Rhett Morris, did not really seem that interested in what I had to say and it did not seem like he was even engaged in the process. Quite a waste of time to be honest given the amount of preparation that was needed. The organization also overstates their impact in the world as they are primarily a connector of people.

Endeavor Insight Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor in March 2014.

Interview

Received an email about scheduling a 30 minute interview with Rhett Morris. During the interview, he asked generic and very broad questions, and during my response, gave no feedback or indication he was listening. He did not respond to anything I said. This lasted about 7 minutes. After I had asked questions about Endeavor Insight, which he answered very generically again, he ended the interview. 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• General questions, but he only asked me three questions.   Answer Question