Endeavor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endeavor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.7

Interview

Two rounds of phone interview. The questions are straightforward. They care about why you want to work for Endeavor very much. Make sure you have great questions to ask. I heard they select a very slim of candidates for first round interviews, so make sure your resume looks good:)

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.

Interview Questions

• Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why?   Answer Question

ESG Interview

Interview

applied on website - got back to me within two weeks on an initial phone screen with analyst (30 minute interview) followed by a one hour phone interview with two associates

Interview Questions

• What is Endeavor's Business Model?
      If you were three verbs, how would you describe yourself?
      Who is your favorite endeavor entrepreneur?
      What have you started?   Answer Question

Insight Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and casual. He appreciated long and detailed answers. It didn't last longer than 20 minutes. Showing interest about entrepreneurship was also helpful for an interesting conversation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Endeavor in September 2015.

Interview

They sent me an email 2 days after applying to schedule a Skype Interview. The interviewer basically explained what they where looking for to see if I felt I was interested on the position. It was a very informal conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are your main interests and how are you pursuing them with your classes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I was invited to go for an interview via e-mail with the Marketing/Communications Department. They wanted me to come in 3 hours after they sent the e-mail to me.

I spent much time researching the company as much as I could before I was going to be interviewed.

I met with the Senior Vice President of the organization and a Communications Employee.

They spent time explaining what the internship would consist of and what I could do to partake and benefit the organization. Much of the things that they explained were in regards to benefiting their events (ISP) and helping out with the website.

The interviewers explained much about how the company functions and what they do, they then asked if I had any questions.

They let me know that they were "very interested" at the end of the interview and that they would keep in contact with me.

I sent my thank you letter on a Friday (same day I went in for an interview) and received word on a Monday that I would be accepted as an intern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unpaid

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds, both over phone. 1st round is a screening call with a manager. Be prepared for normal behavioral questions and articulate why you want to work at Endeavor. Projects may vary by year, so manager will likely discuss some generics about the project you'll be working on to gauge your interest and fit/qualifications. 2nd round discusses project in more detail. You should also be prepared to articulate what exactly Endeavor does.

Endeavor Insight Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor in March 2014.

Interview

Received an email about scheduling a 30 minute interview with Rhett Morris. During the interview, he asked generic and very broad questions, and during my response, gave no feedback or indication he was listening. He did not respond to anything I said. This lasted about 7 minutes. After I had asked questions about Endeavor Insight, which he answered very generically again, he ended the interview. 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• General questions, but he only asked me three questions.   Answer Question

Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

In-person interview with supervisor and existing events manager at New York office, both present for the full duration of the interview. Questions from both parties, and included an opportunity to meet other team members and ask specific "fit" questions.

Interview Questions

• Past event planning experience, experience working in international organization, experience working with teammates remotely   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my school's career services office, had a phone call with an analyst at the firm in which we discussed my qualifications, and was hired on the first round.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume, discuss research and writing experience, etc.   Answer Question