Endeca Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endeca Technologies Interview Questions

3.4

Software Engineer Intenship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Endeca Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted approximately 1 hour. Firstly, the interviewer asked about the project experience and intern experience. Then, the interviewer transferred to detailed technical question phase. The last step, I put several prepared questions for them.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endeca Technologies (Cambridge, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. I was interviewd by the Enterprise Architect, Enterprise director and a Business Analyst. WOrk culture seemed very casual. The questions were completely based on the Resume and previous experience. They asked questions about why i applied to Endeca. The director asked me to explain the SDLC and walkthrough all stages.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Endeca Technologies (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who worked with the company previously. I was an independent contractor focusing mainly on their competition's product. I was formerly a Sales Engineer with one of their competitors so I thought that this would be a perfect match! I came into the office first and met with three key people. A Technical Manger, a Technical VP and a Sales VP. Very courteous and we hit it off well. This was followed by a phone interview with who would become my direct manager. Then finally there was a presentation before all of the above.

They felt the presentation was not as good as they hoped and went with someone more experienced. No hard feelings!

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endeca Technologies (Cambridge, MA) in January 2007.

Interview

It seemed like an interesting startup. I was surprised, however, to be interviewed by employees with so little experience. One of my interviewers had started 6 weeks prior to the interview! They handled the intervewi very professionally- took me out to lunch, covered my hotel expenses, etc. The culture seemed casual (in a good way), and people seemed happy to work there.

Interview Questions

• How would you test an elevator to ensure it is working properly?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Endeca Technologies in February 2010.

Interview

Face to face with Branch Manager, then follow up with the Region Manager

Interview Questions

• Matching W2 with Past Sales performance   1 Answer