Endurance International Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endurance International Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance International Group.

Interview

Recruiter showed no emotion, rushed through behavioral questions and was more concerned about how much I wanted to make and what my past salaries were. Found the whole process very unprofessional. Did not get a good feeling about this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a difficult situation you had to mitigate through   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Good combination of HR screening, 360 management and future staff. Initial phone and video conversations followed by an onsite all-day event. The most frustrating thing was that there was no feedback provided after the onsite, despite periodic follow-ups a couple of weeks afterwards. The only interaction was to inquire if I'd accepted any other positions since the interview (as they knew I was talking to a couple of companies). This seems like a great company, it's just unfortunate they dropped the ball and couldn't close the loop one way or another.

Interview Questions

• How do you modernize a process in a way that keeps adding value without boiling the ocean all at once   Answer Question

Web Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for Tempe, Arizona location. Lady seemed nice. Did not like the fact that in job description/posting they did not disclose the fact that they are a 24/7 365 days a week call center. She also told me that position may require 3rd shift (overnight), weekend, and holiday availability which is also something that should have been disclosed in the initial job posting, overnight is not for everyone and not everyone likes to work every holiday. I got the vibe that they want you to be all about Endurance so I did not go forward with the phone interview. Hopefully this information helps someone who's interested but is not aware of this information.

Web Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Group setting to review a brief presentation giving an overview of the job, culture and environment. then met with an individual interviewer to discuss qualifications more in depth. Asked a series of routine questions to see if you are a fit for this organization.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any technical questions, maybe due to my background in leadership, but according to some others just a few basic questions about FTP, DNS, and Outlook troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Dedicated Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

First is online to ensure you can navigate the internet. Very basic look up lincolns birthday
    Then prelimimary interview by phone. Quick painless used to establish communication skills, flow, delivery, confidence

Interview Questions

• What does the acronym dns stand for   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple they pay very well hire experiencwd or non

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

HR person definitely needs some training.. we agreed on a first call like 3 times and the person never called on agreed time..... Very poor experience - luckily I never got anywhere further.

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Endurance International Group in January 2016.

Interview

They give you an online test that crashes midway so you never actually finish it then in the interview they tell you that was planned. It's like no it's because the platform we use is our own and it sucks.

Yea so you meet with the guy and he will sell the heck out of this place but it's all a big lie there is no tuition reimbursement or advancement through the ranks or paying for certifications. He lies to meet his quota so 10 or 15 people they just fired in the past 3 months are replaced by 10-15 he just hired over a month. Pretty much how it works people are fired at least once or twice a week you just never know until they tap you on the shoulder and tell you to meet with hr. Then they tell you your not a culture fit and walk you out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none you were paid a flat per hour rate everyone in your training class is paid the same.

Endurance International Group Response

Nov 4, 2016 – EVP, Communications & Branding

Thank you for your feedback. We take these concerns very seriously and appreciate your time. We do wish, however, to clarify some points about our top of the line benefits program that includes... More

Technical Support Interview

Interview

I thought the interview process was fair and adequate. I was referred to the company by a friend and then I was called in for an interview. The recruiter was awesome! She was extremely professional and very informative. She answered all my questions and explained the position very well. I was very happy with her.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endurance International Group (Tempe, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

If you have a pulse you are qualified. They will walk you around and show you the beautiful facility and talk about all the opportunity that exists to move up because of all the different departments. It really is appealing at first. Just don't fool yourself you are interviewing for an entry level call center job. You have a degree in web design or networking certifications? That's nice enjoy upselling entry level web hosting customer services they don't need. If you have any sort of training in the industry you can do better.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Endurance International Group in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online with resume and cover letter. I was initially asked for a phone interview with two of their marketing directors. After the phone interview, I was contacted for an hour long in-person interview with the director of marketing

Much of the interview will depend on how well you appear to be able to get along with the employees. I spoke about my skill set and what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and why I was interested in working for the company. There were no really difficult questions, just make sure you know what is on your resume and be able to describe what your career objective is. Define what you want to get out of your internship (or learn)   1 Answer