Endurance Specialty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endurance Specialty Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

Pretty Standard Interview. Representative was nice and asked standard interview questions. Questions mainly about resume and personal experiences. Interviewer offered insight about working in coordination with various lines offered by Endurance and gave basic outline of other responsibilities

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First thing was a phone call in which I follows up with an e-mail but didn't get an answer back to come in for an interview until about two weeks later. Very interesting interview, consisted of meeting with two VPs of the company. The entrance was welcoming but a little intimidating, too. By holding their interest with grabbing questions on the aspects of the department, job, company - I was able to emphasize my interest as well as their interest in me. Heard back quite quickly, within a few days of the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know from your previous roles that can connect you to this specific position?   Answer Question

Interview

It was really a typical interview experience I met with half the team in nyc and half the team in westchester on the same day. Everyone was very professsional

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. It was more of a group interview and this man who I think was a manager came in all cocky, with jeans on. Wasn't friendly at all. He collected our applications and called on each one of us, where we had to tell him about our background in front of everybody. He then asked certain applicants how much did they get paid at they previous employer. (Very inappropriate question). While we was talking to him about our experiences, he was either texting or looking at our resumes, separating them into different piles. No eye contact, and didn't seem interested in what was being said to him. After everyone spoke, he pointed to the people that he wanted to keep. Like we was toys on a shelf that you wanted to buy. I wouldn't want to work for this company, if they offered me the position.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty.

Interview

Very straight forward. Met with 5 members and discussed my resume. Also some questions about personal traits. Focus mostly on Resume and asked questions directly related to the resume. Very friendly interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

So far I have only gone through the first phase in the two step process. I have had a wonderful experience with them so far and they asked me a lot of personal and resume-related questions which made the experience seem relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in underwriting?
      Tell me about yourself.
      How do you see this internship helping you in the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty (Purchase, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very informative. The internship program was wholly and properly described and explained. The interviewer was very kind and nice. It was a great experience. The questions stay close to my resume. Knowledge about the company is required for the interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely friendly. She conducted the interview by phone and then I went in for another round of interviews. Questions were relatively easy just asking me to talk about my resume and what I knew about the insurance industry.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in person interview with members from various teams, and then you're assigned to a team after that. All questions about your resume and character. No previous experience is required. It was a very quick and efficient process, which I definitely appreciated considering the amount of applications and interviews I was dealing with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Endurance Specialty.

Interview

Entire process took around 3-4 weeks. The interview was very conversational and they asked questioned based on my resume. I met with two people and the interviews lasted around 30-40 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences
      How experiences can apply to position at Endurance?
      If you don't know the answer to a question, how do you go about finding the answer?   Answer Question