Enel Green Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enel Green Power Interview Questions

2.3

Contracting Manager L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enel Green Power (Andover, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very efficient. I met with as many people as they could squeeze into one day. Each person I met with was pertinent to the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Example of action items on my resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The initial offer was in link with the market.

Manager - Information and Communication Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel Green Power (North Andover, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Terrible process where I interviewed with a foreign manager who could hardly speak english. Initially the company expressed interest then I had to call them and follow up with the recruiter and he was terrible. The small office in North Andover was full of very antisocial persons

Interview Questions

• how well I liked working for a hydro unit that was planning on aggressive investment in wind in USA   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enel Green Power (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position online. I was contacted by email and invited for a phone interview. I replied to the email with times that I was available, but the HR representative never returned my message. I followed-up a few times by email and phone over the next month, but never heard from them again. This type of behavior is unprofessional and is part of what people despise about the HR world. It's unfortunate and I hope the company sees this review and improves their internal processes.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enel Green Power (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Two phone interviews one by HR and one by the Corporate hiring manager. Good process and great people. Would have loved to heve gotten a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enel Green Power in May 2016.

Interview

I had a video interview followed by an onsite interview. The video lasted for about 90 mins. Questions were mostly based on my resume. They also spoke about the company and what the position might require and what skills do I bring in.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly based on my CV and some based on position that I was applying for. The questions were pretty basic and simple. They asked me certain question about my prior experience, why work for this company.   Answer Question

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Enel Green Power (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in April 2012.

Interview

Long process, 4 months aprox. Lack of focus by the interviewer. After I got the job I realized the people interviewed me did not had the clear view about tho role of my job position.

Safety Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel Green Power in February 2012.

Interview

My interactions with the corporate recruiter were unprofessional, to say the least. Call backs were slow and she didnt seem to have a good knowledge of the position or the company. My research on the company had me very interested but I was turned off by the interactions.

Interview Questions

• No real questions. She went through my resume and had me confirm that I did the duties listed but didnt really ask about the activity.   1 Answer