Enel X Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enel X Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Enel X

3.3

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X.

Interview

Talk w/current employee, apply with internal reference, talk with recruiter, talk with hiring manager, half-day first round interview, half-day final round interview, offer.

The two in-person rounds were pretty intense, with the first round testing my general knowledge and how I approached certain situations, and the final round testing actual day-to-day skills that I'd need for the position. The interviewers aren't afraid to pepper you with questions and challenge you, but stay calm and focused and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe how EnerNOC makes money   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel X in November 2017.

Interview

Months after submitting my application I was contacted by an intern and provided with some available time slots to speak with the recruiter. When the recruiter and I spoke he was very friendly and asked very typical questions about my background and the interview felt like a success. He told me that he would like to refer me to the hiring manager and if I didn't hear from him in the next week to reach out to his intern. This struck me as odd since he is the recruiter and made me feel as though he was already telling me he was not going to put the effort in to actually recruit me. A week went by with no word. I emailed the intern and received no response. Another week went by and I emailed the intern and the recruiter. I received no response. I was really interested in the position despite the lack of professionalism the recruiter and his intern showed so I decided to call. I left the recruiter a message and to my surprise he promptly returned the call. He apologized for the delay and said things were busy due to the holidays. We first spoke in in mid-November and at this point we were in the second week of December. He assured me he would be in touch soon. I never heard back from him or his intern. In early January I gave him another call and left him a voicemail. In mid-January I sent him one last email to which he never responded. I gave up. My background and years of experience were seemingly a match for the position. The complete lack of basic effort was a huge disappointment. A simple email saying they had moved on to other candidates would have saved me some time. I never heard anything back despite his promises to get back to me. It seems the “holidays” at Enernoc last from mid-November to seemingly forever.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like what is your background, why this position.. etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enel X (Dublin, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview asking why I wanted to enter the energy industry and why I wanted to work for Enernoc specifically. After that I was called back for an in-person interview which consisted of two parts. The first being a face to face interview with in-house employees and the second a phone interview with a representative from another branch.