Enel X Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enel X Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Enel X

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA).

Interview

Met with a range of executive and junior team members - told a good story, asked good questions, broad range of answers. Additional organization in the process could have been helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X.

Interview

Had a reference in the company who I got a phone interview through. Did the phone interview, which went okay. Got invited for a 2hr interview (8 people-30min, 2 on 1). Everyone I interviewed graduated from an Ivy or top school, which was a bit nerve inducing.
    The job description is vague at best so I asked everyone who was in a position to answer to provide a bit more detail about what 'activities' they actually performed for the job. All seemed to avoid directly answering the question.
    Overall there weren't many technical questions they asked. They were looking for a lot of soft skills. Most of the people I spoke with were hired directly out of UG or internship and have only worked at Enernoc. They were quick to tell me how cool and unique their culture was (beers w/ the team, friends w/ coworkers, etc.), but it looked and felt like most big tech companies. To that end, the makeup of the employees walking around was very male and very white, not much diversity.
    HR told me he would get in touch with me in the next week or two 'either way'. He didn't, I reached out, no answer.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what Enernoc does for me? Aka-testing your knowledge on the company. You should know they were recently acquired by Enel and what that means (or ask what that means) for the company.
      Have some foundation of knowledge about the energy industry because they will ask.
      Tell me a time behavior questions were scattered throughout the interviews, but most flowed like conversations.   Answer Question