Enel X Data Quality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enel X

3.5

Data Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

3 sets of two people each asking question after question and really digging thru my resume. Lots of critical thinking and hypothetical situation questions. THey asked me a lot about my background and how it could apply to the current job, although they did not do a great job of explaining exactly what their jobs are like.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how many pizzas America consumes per year on average   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Data Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enel X in November 2014.

Interview

I had applied online.I was contacted by a recruiter and 3 skype interviews were setup.Before the interview I was given an assignment in Excel to do.The interviews were fairly casual based on my resume and why I wanted to intern at EnerNOC. Some interviewers asked questions heavily based on the assignment.

Interview Questions

• Define Demand Generation.
      Which would you prefer a 1000$ check or a car filled with quarters and why?   1 Answer