Enel X Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enel X Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Enel X

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief initial phone screen then a 1.5 hour interview in Boston. Three 30 min interviews with two team members each. Very informal, talked about myself, talked about the role and why I was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about demand response? Draw a typical energy usage curve for a 24 hr period. How many quarters would fit in this room and how much money is that. Other standard questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Great interview panel, provided enough time to answer questions. Let me settle in initially and then asked very professional questions. Overall experience was great and I would highly recommend applying here for open positions.

Interview Questions

• Why did I go for a Master's degree?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from a hiring manager within a few weeks for a phone screen. Phone screen was easy, they brought me in for an in-person interview. Met with 3-4 people on the team. There weren't any really hard questions, just asking me about my experience, why I was interested in EnerNOC. It seemed like the online job description differed from the actual duties and purpose of the position. A few days later, I received an automated rejection email stating that I was not chosen to interview for the position (even though I had already done so twice)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enel X.

Interview

The company wants young and enthusiastic interns who are deeply driven to learn more about energy.

The interview process is around an and hour and a half to 2 hours. Come prepared to answer anything from a specific program within the company, to questions testing your memorization skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enel X.

Interview

I applied to the position through online. it took about two weeks. I set up schedule with the hiring manger, but I had an first phone interview with someone who would be my boss.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel X.

Interview

I had two back to back 30-minute interviews with hiring managers. They spent ten minutes each explaining what they do in relation to the position, and then asked me a few questions about previous experience and why I was interested in this position. They were both very laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What excites you most about this job? What do you understand about demand response?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy- research the company before. Know what they do and how there process works. Whole process took about 2-3 months. First talked with HR on the phone. Then had about a 2 hour phone interview than involved talking with every team member about why I felt I was a good fit for EnerNOC and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Details about resume. Details about what I knew about the team I would be working for. Know about the energy industry and showing passion for it is huge.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X.

Interview

I first had an initial phone call interview and then I was called in to have two separate group interviews with the members of my future team. There were kind enough to comp a coffee break in between.

Interview Questions

• How my previous experience was relevant to the job requirements. The questions were fairly general.   Answer Question