Enel X Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 144 of over 144 interviews

Sales Engineer

182 Comments

Join the conversation on

Enel X

Application

I interviewed at Enel X

Interview

Test di lingua inglese, seguito da un assessment di gruppo le cui fasi erano: descrizione personale, descrizione delle proprie passioni, suddivisione in piccoli gruppi ai quali veniva dato un business case, esposizione del lavoro di gruppo. Superata questa fase, segue il colloquio tecnico con il manager.

Interview Questions
  • esperienze passate, cosa mi aspettavo da quella posizione
    1 Answer

Enel X

Application

I interviewed at Enel X

Interview

Precisa fazer duas provas, uma de conhecimentos gerais e uma de inglês. O inglês exigido é básico, mas precisa passar em todas as provas para entrar. O processo é bem conduzido pelo RH.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enel X

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Enel X

Interview

From request for interview to it occurring took a long time. They finally flew me in for an interview which went well, but then the communication for the job decision was very delayed. Worst part was they issued a 1099 to me for the reimbursement of my travel expenses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enel X

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X

Interview

Entrevista rápida com RH, depois com a gerente da área. Ambas as entrevistas foram bem legais e bem objetivas, com ambas profissionais me deixando bastante a vontade. Infelizmente não passei no processo, e só tive retorno semanas após, por e-mail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enel X

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enel X

Interview

The interview lasted 25 minutes and very casual, conversational. Next, we discussed the role and ways I can contribute. It felt less like an interview an more like two people seeing if they are a good fit for a professional relationship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enel X

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel X in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview process was long but not too difficult. Initially applied for the Systems and Analytics Analyst position mid January. Had a 30 min call with the recruiter about a week later around company/interest. Then had a 45 min video call with the manager of the team going over the role and my experience. Then had a 3-4 hour data related technical assessment. About 2 weeks later, had 4 separate interviews with people on the team, most behavioral and one more analytical. Following that, they asked if I’d be interested in the Program Analyst position instead. So I then had a call with the programs manager to touch base, and then 2 more interviews with people on that team. Everyone I talked to was very nice and helpful. I received the offer a couple days later, but turned it down because the pay was pretty low. Overall the process took 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager, and what did you do

Enel X

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X in Nov 2020

Interview

Foram duas fases de entrevista. A primeira com a empresa recrutadora e logo depois foi a 2ª fase com o Gerente e Coordenador da área. A entrevista foi ótima, bastante descontraída e profissional. Entretanto, o RH ficou de retornar o contato seja o resultado positivo ou negativo e não houve nenhum retorno.

Interview Questions
  • Foram realizadas perguntas com base com no meu currículo e com base nas exigências do cargo, tal como se já havia feito orçamento, análise e controle, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA)

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with basic questions like 'Tell me about yourself" and details of your experience. The second round was in the office- 3 interviews back to back- a detailed version of the first round. Everything was very professionally done and it was a great interview experience Sadly around that time the company was transitioning and went into a hiring freeze so I could not be hired.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself? and how you would be suited to this job.

Enel X

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enel X

Interview

2 video interviews, 1 by HR, 1 by manager. After that i had to write a research essay. Whole process tool less than 1 month, very quick and efficient process. HR was really friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enel X

Application

I interviewed at Enel X

Interview

It was ok - ok. Not very hard. I was interviewed on call and they asked very basic questions and in general questions to which I gave satisfactory replies. Got the reply in a few days thought and it was positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 144 Interviews