Enel X Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enel X Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Enel X

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel X (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Skype interview with HR. Email to set up an interview was quick and professional. Interviewer said she would get back to me within a week but haven’t heard anything from her after 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enel X in May 2010.

Interview

Recruiting is outsourced to Accolo. The application began with multiple choice questions gauging your level of experience as it pertains to the job. If passed, then move on to short essay questions of the behavioral interview nature.

In person interview consisted of hiring manager and several subordinates (manager peers), each one hour long. The first hour is a case that is designed to test your analytical ability and to simulate the type of work you would actually do if hired. The rest of the hour is open ended - one interviewer apologized for not being prepared and had to spend the first hour reading through my resume.

Suggestion to be well-versed in the portfolio of products - will be asked multiple times to describe and pitch.

Interview Questions

• What does EnerNOC do and describe in detail the portfolio of products and services offered?   Answer Question