Enel X Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enel X Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Enel X

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview, then onsite interview with 4 people of various positions. Brought back in for a second in person to interview with the higher level group. It was very thorough, although somewhat redundant/time-consuming. I think it could have been done in one round in person, but that is just what I'm used to in IT.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enel X in April 2012.

Interview

I was called many months after submitting my resume for an interview. First I went through a screening with the person from HR. Afterwards I was called by the department director. It was pleasant interview and he mostly asked questions about my resume and experience. And then some questions on how I would handle certain situations. They asked me to come in for a group interview where 4 interviews two people at a time. I can not remember how long each of them were but it was probably about 15-20 minutes each.

I did not receive an offer as they said someone was more qualified.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult or unexpected questions. It was quite standard. The group interview consisted of a lot of young people that do not have a lot of experience.   Answer Question