Enel X Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enel X

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with multiple team members for topic specific interview over 4 hours after multiple phone screenings. Phone screenings were with Human Resources and hiring manager. In office interviews were in person and on the phone with remote employees.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion which is better, a strong matrix or weak matrix?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enel X.

Interview

The recruiter asked a few basic questions over the phone about my experience. He asked about my living situation and when I mentioned that I would soon be moving in with my girlfriend nearby he tried to tell me that was a terrible idea. He talked about how women are difficult to live with and living with a girlfriend is always difficult. I didn't appreciate that so when I asked if this was a job or relationship advice he told me about how everyone at EnerNOC is loose, and not so serious. Regardless, I didn't appreciate it. The rest of the interview was him talking about the company. I declined an offer to talk with the hiring manager over the phone. This representative was cocky, arrogant, and just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions