Enel X Sales Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enel X

2.5

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by an HR after 10 days. She called me and asked me behavioral questions "Why EnerNoc", "Tell me about urself", " why new job", " do you want to relocate" "Salary Expectation"......

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Series of 30-40 min phone calls with HR and manager. After positive phone calls was invited from California to Boston to interview for the position in person. Met with several members of the team, then did lunch before returning back to the airport to go home. Later received a phone call stating it came down myself and one other person. Decided to go with the other candidate due to some minor issues with my resume (missing a comma or didn't like spacing of parts of my resume or cover letter.)

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was how do you ensure you are acknowledged and act as part of the team when you are in California and working the with a tight knit team in Boston?   1 Answer