Enel X Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enel X

3.5

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through the EnerNOC website. I was contacted and interviewed by EnerNOC's internal recruiter within a couple of days. That lead to an interview with the hiring manager. The recruiter contacted me letting me know they would like to move forward at which point I had 6 phone interviews with team members and managers at EnerNOC. At this point they scheduled an interview in Boston where I was asked to give a presentation to team members. A few additional interviews were scheduled for the same day. The process took a little over a month. The process was intense but there was good communication along the way.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between energy consumption and demand.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enel X

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enel X (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was phased to get exposure across piers and managers. I found it thoughtful and considerate looking to match my skills with an appropriate role in the organization. Early in the interview process it seemed to take time, and speed up as we got closer to an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain something complex in simple terms so I understand it   1 Answer

Negotiation

Roles typically have a band so you can negotiate within that band, wait until you have an offer and agreed that you're a good fit for the role. Worth understand the general salary range fits your goals before progressing to the final interview stages.