EnerNOC Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EnerNOC (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

After submitting an online application, I was contacted about 6 months later that there was an immediate vacancy that needs to be filled asap. Went through a short screening phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with 4 senior management staff.

There was also an online quiz that popped up after you application is submitted, the question revolved around basic Excel and some mechanical engineering -- these were trivial.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for EnerNOC and in this specific department? How does this differ from your current job?   1 Answer

Highly unimpressed by key staff in organization and with the brand they've created -- did not possess the breadth and depth of engineering firms, yet did not have the edge in data analytics and other software as a service companies. Type of work seemed monotonous and unrewarding.

Other Interview Reviews for EnerNOC

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EnerNOC in January 2012.

Interview

I knew my stuff, so the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I research Payscale.com and asked for midrange salary. My offer was accepted. My advice: research comparable salaries and don't get too greedy.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EnerNOC in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two people, questions were very basic