EnerNOC Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EnerNOC Manager Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EnerNOC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Lots of people. Lots of questions. Homework. More people. More questions. A presentation. Lunch. Paperwork.

Know the company. Ask questions of your interviewer. Intellectual curiosity and intellectual horsepower are equally important.

Most interviews were two on one. Interviewers ranged from subordinates to superiors. EnerNOC covered the transportation costs, and was pretty accommodating with my schedule. Salary negotiations were also done reasonably quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated for a higher base.

Other Interview Reviews for EnerNOC

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EnerNOC (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Very thorough process providing opportunity to discuss the skills and experience that I brought to the job and the opportunity to really understand the expectations of the company.

Negotiation

Reasonable and fair

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EnerNOC (Boston, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Most of the people at EnerNOC are hired through current employees. My experience was very strange. I met with four people one day and was invited back to meet two more. I spent the better half of a day and a half interviewing. The strange part was that soon after I was hired, four of the six people, including my direct boss, had been fired or left on their own.

Interview Questions

• None really stand out. Questioning was very thorough. Do your company research and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a very low offer, very different than the ballpark that my future co-worker hinted at. I asked for much more and was able to get them up to at least a livable wage. I was willing to take less because I was convinced (wrongly) that the company was on the move and growing.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EnerNOC (Boston, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Circular interview that takes 4 hours to complete. Very repetitive after the first two groups interview you.

Negotiation

Laborious.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EnerNOC in October 2011.

Interview

No initial outreach from a recruiter
    Several people did not show up to conduct interviews
    Noone escorted me out of the interview sessions
    No follow-up received
    Thinly veiled animosity from several interviewers-shocking behavior
    Behavioral interview style

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encouraged a difficult employee to complete a task.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you advocated on behalf of the team.   Answer Question