EnerNOC Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EnerNOC Operations Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EnerNOC (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

My interview process consisted of a phone screen with manager and then two rounds of 1 on 2 interviews; 4 per round. Each interview was 30 minutes long, so they are basically looking to make sure you're not a crazy person. Expect typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried negotiating, but it didn't get me far.

Other Interview Reviews for EnerNOC

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EnerNOC (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in August 2014.

Interview

I had one interview for about an hour. Two people of the team have asked me svereal questions about my CV, my internships, my university education, my motivation and about my understanding of the busniness model of the company. Three days later I was called by the company to sign my contract

Operations Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at EnerNOC in May 2009.

Interview

Phone screen was first– conducted a basic background check of my resume and asked questions about my experience in the energy field. Important to know about the company's core business, understand how demand response works, etc.

After the phone interview was invited for an in-person interview. Consisted of four 2:1 interviews, each lasting 30 minutes.