EnerNOC Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EnerNOC (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It really took a long time to get to the hiring decision manager, so I felt at a disadvantage, on the other hand the job was a sales positions, so I guess they wanted to put up as many roadblocks as possible so that only the most aggressive would make the final cut. Still, I had excellent qualifications, I know from inside info that I would have done well there. It toOk so long just to get 45 minutes on the phone that I lost momentum, and kind of blew the interview. I had done all my research and had most of the important stuff down, but when it came down to it I probably just wasn't feeling it. It didn't help that the company ha a lot of ex Enron people, and that they seem really money focused. Maybe I'm just rationalizing but I know I could have made a big difference there, but the interview process didn't help me state my case at all. Probably for the best I guess.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe our differentiation?   1 Answer