Enercon Services Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enercon Services Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Enercon Services

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Talked with a panel of employees. Very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Very professional and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enercon Services

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Germantown, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college career fair. Got an email a few weeks later inviting me to an in-office interview. They did not offer to pay for my transportation, however the interviewers ended up taking me out to the Green Turtle for lunch afterwards. Met with a group of managers before talking to each Electrical lead engineer individually.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good writing skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Got in touch with the recruiter after applying for the position in 2 weeks. Scheduled a phone interview which last about 30mins. The next day, recruiter followed up on the next F2F interview. Had interviewed with 3 people at their office but one thing that was different from other companies was that candidates had to do a writing test beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to the Nuclear Power industry and what do you know about it?
      How did you hear about the company?
      Do you have experience using ETAP?
      Do you have developed control schematic in your current company?   Answer Question