Enercon Services Civil/Structural Engineer Entry Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enercon Services Civil/Structural Engineer Entry Level Interview Questions

Interviews at Enercon Services

1 Interview Review

Civil/Structural Engineer Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The whole process was longer than I expected (approximately 3 hours). This is because there were four different "levels". I first arrived with another candidate for the position and an HR rep told us about the benefits of working there and a little bit about the company. They split us up and they took me to one of the client engineering leads. He was there with the Civil Rep and Mech Rep and they asked standard interview questions. Next was a Civil Project lead for a different client. It was more of a dialogue with him. Finally it was with I presumed to be the lead Civil/Structural guy. Overall I was very impressed by how candor each person was when talking about the company. They earnestly cared about making sure my expectations were accurate and what would be appropriately expected from me as a new hire.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about this company prior to now?
    Where do you want to be/what do you want to be doing in 5 years?   Answer Question