Enercon Services Mechanical Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enercon Services

1 Interview Review

5.0

Mechanical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enercon Services in September 2015.

Interview

Met a staff engineer at a my university career fair. We talked for a fair amount of time, and it felt very much like a "pre-interview" interview, where he asked about how I heard about them, what I was interested in, some parts about my resume, and a little bit of small talk to judge personality. I felt comfortable through out the conversation and was excited about the interview the next day. The next day was a much more formal interview on campus, where I met with a very senior level mechanical engineer/manager. It was hard to tell if he was simply tired of interviewing or not a very personable guy, but the conversation was a completely different tone compared to the conversation the day before. Purely situational interview problems. Started out the interview with extremely negative questions (worst assets, times that you failed, ethical dilemmas), and then moved into harder questions about leadership and management. I thought the questions were poorly chosen for an entry level mechanical engineer (very little about technical competence), and would be better fit for a mid-level management position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where your ethics where challenged, and what did you do about them?   1 Answer
  • Define Leadership.   Answer Question