Enercon Services Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enercon Services

2.0

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter on a campus job fair and received an email the next day inviting me to an on-campus interview. I met with a senior mechanical engineer who conducted the interview. It was mostly a behavioral interview, asking basic questions. Nothing technical or logic related. The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enercon Services

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. It was a meeting with some members from the team and then lunch with some other members. They asked about my experiences and challenges. Standard interview questions.

HERE IS THE KICKER.

4 days before starting my position, Enercon rescinded the offer. I had moved across country and paid for a new apartment and everything. They did this because I had a speeding ticket on my driving record. Mind you, I hold a top secret clearance and have gone through the most extensive background checks by the US government. Enercon decided to pass up top talent due to a speeding ticket. The driving record requirement WAS NOT mentioned at all during the interview process.

It says a lot about the company.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ENERCON TO ANYONE.

I WOULD ADVISE CURRENT EMPLOYEES TO RETHINK.

Interview Questions

• They read questions from a packet of possible questions.   Answer Question