Energize Recruitment Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energize Recruitment Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Energize Recruitment

2.9

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

there is a 2/3 stage interview process. It is very important for Energize to get to know the candidate and also for the candidate to meet as many people of energize as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes you are able to negotiate but you have to sell the interviewers why you are worth more money...

Other Interview Reviews for Energize Recruitment

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

2 stages, First stage was with Ed and he asked me a number of different questions about scenarios I've been in. Final stage was with Craig and Jack and they both wanted to know more about me on a personal level. The questions were really interesting and it brings the best qualities out in yourself to show what you are about.

Interview Questions

• How much is a lot of money to you ?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment.

Interview

The interview was straight forward, enjoyable and was everything I expected. I met different people across all areas of the business to make sure that I was making the right choice in the market. Everyone I met was so lovely and I could feel how passionate they were about their role and the business. I even got chance to meet with Craig the Director who was a key part of my decision making as he informed me of the growth of the business and what role I can play in that.

I worked with Beth throughout the process who I found to be the best I have come across. She was informative, helpful and most of all human. No matter how stupid the question she was always there to answer it. Whether that be at 6am or 9pm she was always there. I had interviewed at multiple places beforehand and she is by far the best!

I offered and accepted on the same day and it was the best decision I have made.

Interview Questions

Energize Recruitment Response

Dec 14, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thank you for the review!

We are so passionate that YOU make the right choice in your career hence why we think it's great for every candidate to experience what it's like to work in each... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Straight Forward, phone call followed by a 1to1 informal interview about experience, what i wanted in the next company and what i wanted to achieve with said company.

There was no feedback given, to this day i still don't know why i wasn't contacted as ive had multiple offers from elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Energize Recruitment Response

Sep 25, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thanks for your review!

We are extremely sorry to hear your feedback about your interview with us. We try our very best to ensure that the process all of our candidates go through is engaging and... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment.

Interview

I got approached by Beth regarding an opportunity to utilise my skills, I was currently open so I engaged in a conversation. I was immediately impressed by the information I was informed of so I made the decision to go and interview with Energize. I met with Beth first of all and then met with Ed and then a few members of the team. Overall very impressed hence why i joined.

Interview Questions

Energize Recruitment Response

Sep 17, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thank you for the review!

We have made lots of changes to our Recruitment process recently and we are glad to see that those changes have been beneficial.

We are glad you decided to join us!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very good and it made me realise just how much I wanted to work at Energize. I had interviewed at 6 other recruitment firms and Energize stood out from the crowd.

I had heard a lot about Beth the Internal Recruiter a lot when I was researching the company and they are all right- she's top! She's not like a typical internal quizzing you, she turns it into a conversation and genuinely cares. She's got a great personality and speaks so passionately about everyone you instantly want to work there.

I then met various managers then Craig the director and I got an immediate feel that I would enjoy it at the business. They value people and that really came out during the interview. Craig the director is great guy too. So down to earth considering he's a Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to deal with a setback   Answer Question

Sep 17, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thank you for your review!

It's so pleasing to see how impressed you was of the process you went through here at Energize. It's so important to us that every single candidate that enters our doors... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment.

Interview

I interviewed with Energize back in January after Beth the internal recruiter approached me.
    The first stage was a quick chat on the phone which was about me and about the company.
    The second stage I went into the office to meet with Beth and one of the managers which was pretty informal.
    I then got invited back to meet with the managers. Very intense and thorough questions but overall really enjoyed the day. The whole process took 1 week with 2 stages.
    I didn't get the job. However I just wanted to say how grateful I am to Beth. She supported me through the whole process, kept in contact and made me feel valued and at ease all the way. She really does care about every one of her candidates- even though I was unsuccessful she gave me advice and I've since landed a job she helped me to get.
    It's a great company and I'm glad I had the opportunity to interview there. It's restored my faith in recruitment companies!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Didsbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Didsbury, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was smooth, they got to know me and i got to know them which made me feel comfortable and welcome to business before i had even been offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my life, personal and work related... felt like they took a real interest in my hobbies.   Answer Question