Enfusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enfusion Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enfusion

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enfusion (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

I met the director through campus career fair and got an informal interview the very next day. A few weeks later I got a phone call interview and then an on-site interview that lasted for 6 hours. There are a couple of technical questions so be prepared, like questions about Finance, securities, derivatives, options, futures, etc.
    Company is very lay back and growing really fast. a lot of young people.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through binomial tree method to calculate an option price   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enfusion (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring director at Enfusion through email a few days after submitting my application. He then scheduled an initial phone screening which lasted about 15 minutes and then had a second phone interview with another analyst about a week later. He asked about my past experience and discussed with me the different expectations of the role. The second round was supposed to be more technical, but instead it focused on more in-depth behavioral questions and a few on trading and investment strategies.

Interview Questions

• What is one challenge that is facing the financial markets/industry today?   Answer Question
    • What are the different components of an interest rate vanilla swap?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enfusion (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

They just asked some basic questions about Java and none of them is the algorithm. Actually, I like the recruiter, he is very nice and the whole process is very relaxed. But the thing is I didn't prepare these kinds of question, but this is very important for them because they want to know If I'm really familiar with this language.

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enfusion (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied in Career Fair. After more than a month I got a call from the person I met in Career Fair for brief conversation. After a week a phone Interview was scheduled with one of the founders of the company who was having more than 20 years of experience in Java. He asked very basic questions , mostly available online as Java Interview questions. After that, he said he was impressed with my interview and want to invite to me onsite. Onsite consisted of many Java coding questions, one on collection , one on stack data structure, on mysql, Unix and some debugging questions on casting. basically he wanted to know if i know in and out of the Java language.

Interview Questions

• Java coding questions, one on collection , one on stack data structure, on mysql, Unix and some debugging questions on casting. basically he wanted to know if i know in and out of the Java language.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enfusion (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about 2 weeks later, got an phone interview.
    After brief introduction about this company, he asked several behavior question.
    Then I never heard back from them. I have to ask myself to get the answer.