KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Enfusion Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Recruiter13%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Enfusion

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enfusion in May 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. Had a screening call, followed by an hour video interview with the hiring manager. Next steps were a written assessment and a call to discuss your answers. Final round was an in person panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • Focus was on applicable skill set and a deep dive into your background.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Enfusion

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enfusion in May 2022

Interview

The first interview is some basic Java questions. If you answer something wrong, they will also give you an OA of coding problems. If you pass the OA part, the team leader will talk to you. I stopped here.

Interview Questions
  • Java question like what's the difference between Set and List

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Enfusion

Application

I interviewed at Enfusion

Interview

I gave the hackerrank online assessment. I felt it was hard, and the time was a bit short. The solutions were required to be optimized, which was also challenging given the time constraint.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enfusion

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enfusion in Mar 2022

Interview

Email invitation to the interview. Few days ago, I had an Interview run through Team, which is aim to talk initially and to know each other, which is including why this role, what you know about our company, what you achievement or challenge about clients service experience .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Enfusion

Application

I interviewed at Enfusion

Interview

7 interviews, 1 hour each, by Zoom, CV reviews and technical discussions. Chats rather than heavily structured and conversational not adversarial. Interviews held over 2 weeks so intense process but quick.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?

Enfusion

Application

I interviewed at Enfusion

Interview

recruitment process is quick if they find you a right candidate total 2 round interviews I got an offer within a week and they are open budget as they are rapidly expanding recently

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enfusion (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2021

Interview

it was generally fine, couple brain teasers, nothing too intense. I would say demonstrate an interest in going above and beyond for people in your life and show an interest in hedge funds, how they operate etc

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a team Why do you want to work here Where do you see yourself in 5 years What is enfusion currently trading at What is a forward, what is a future (I said I know a good bit about fx so my knowledge was slightly put to the test.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at Enfusion (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

4 interviews total. Each 30 mins. The first one is with HR, the others are with other employees in the technical account management department. Everyone I spoke with was extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Enfusion (Dublin, Dublin) in Nov 2021

Interview

4 interviews, each 30 minutes long. First round is basic, just typical tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at enfusion, what achievement are you most proud of etc. Second round is situation based questions about the companies values, eg. what was an external innovation that improved your day to day life? Third Interview was a little about myself and three brain teasers to see problem solving ability, these were difficult and basically were riddles. Fourth is based on your previous skills and experience.

Interview Questions
  • what was an external innovation that improved your day to day life? tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at enfusion, what achievement are you most proud of etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enfusion (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2021

Interview

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn, we set up some time to chat and progressed me to the hiring manager. Had a good conversation in which the follow up included being scheduled with two more senior members. After that I was given a verbal offer by two different HR employees. The entire pay and benefits package was explained to me and I was told that I will be receiving the written offer next week. I was ghosted by HR next week and after various follow ups I was told that they have hired someone else. Very unprofessional behavior by the company.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews

Enfusion Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Enfusion as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.31 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Developer and Product Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Administrative Assistant and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Enfusion takes an average of 19 days when considering 57 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Product Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Enfusion according to 57 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.68%