Engenderhealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Engenderhealth

Midcareer Staff Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engenderhealth (New York, NY).

Interview

Preliminary phone call from HR, followed by interviews on site with 6 people on the team and peripheral to the team. They were in groups of two. Standard interview questions, people were casual. It would be a neutral experience, except the recruiter never got back to me with yes or no (so no) even after that. Unprofessional, and may reflect organization structure. Salary at low end of my range, and my range is reasonable for the field.

Senior Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engenderhealth.

Interview

The Program Manager contacted me via email for a short general overview interview. I was lead through the requirements for the position and whether I was aware of the position's location and quantitative evaluation requirements.

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engenderhealth (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted within several weeks of my CV submission. Interview was pretty easy. Asked for a writing sample and to have a conversation in French. HR person (Anne) was very respectful. Interviewers asked good questions and gave me the opportunity to ask questions

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Engenderhealth.

Interview

Contacted via email by the HR representative to set up the interview. Came in to the office and met with the Team Leader and the Project Director. The interview was long, most of the usual questions were asked, and they did quite a deal of the talking. Later I was asked to submit a writing sample, where I wrote a concept paper.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The HR representative called me by phone to offer the position.
    An offer was made via email, along with benefits package sent.
    I asked for 15% more and they returned to offer 7% and I accepted