Engility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engility (Lexington Park, MD).

Interview

Received email about the position. Then phone calls from IT Manager. Then Skype calls with him and my so called "mentor to be" and a database Admin in second Skype interview.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Engility (Lorton, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Worked through two recruiters after submitting my application, and interviewed six days subsequent to the application.

Interview was with position's supervisor and three peer-level personnel. Discussion centered around my previous experience in the area, as well as discussion of position's responsibilities and relations with partner organizations (other contractors and government client). Atmosphere of the interview was collegial.

Interview Questions

• Can you work with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Scientific Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engility (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

I was contacted a few weeks after I submitted my resume. The interview was scheduled for that same week with the program manager as a phone interview. It felt like a standard interview - I was told the overview of the company and what the job description was, then was asked about my experiences and if I had any questions.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engility.

Interview

The interview process for me was two 30 minutes interviews with managers at my campus. I had one 30 minute interview with one manager and then another 30 minute interview with the other manager. These interviews were back to back. I received an offer many months later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you worked on in your coursework that was valuable to you and what was your role on that project?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Engility.

Interview

Applied through University. Had two 30 minute interviews discussing resume and technical skills. Both interviewers were nice, but neither made working there seem particularly exciting. Both interviewers also asked a lot of similar questions, so it felt repetitive between the two interviews.

Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online through my school's website. The interview was relatively easy, mostly behavioral and a few technical questions. They asked about my course projects, team experience, and relevant technical experience. The interviewer's didn't seem super excited about the job themselves.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engility.

Interview

It was an easy process that started with submission of a resume. Then there was a phone interview followed by an in person interview, each of which were smooth. After the interviews, a formal offer letter came in the mail.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Engility (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Was working for L3 Communications when Engility was a spin off of L3 Communications. Was invited to fill an open position in support of Navy Department after Engility assumed contractual obligations over L3 Communications. Interview was minimal.

Data Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engility (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first was a series of questions about my skills, my interest in the job, typical job interview questions. The second was when I was granted a conditional offer of employment pending a drug test and background check.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engility (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview experience. It was casual but yet professional. Technical questions were not asked. The person interviewing was pretty much just interested in my background and what all I have dealt with prior to applying to this job. It was mostly a conversation exchanging experiences in both our professional careers.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you level of experience is with the system?   1 Answer