Engineering Consulting Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

1.7

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard interview. He told me about the different divisions within the company and the basics of the duties. He recognized my salary requirement and told me that there was no way I would make as much as I requested.

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services.

Interview

Submitted Resume. Received call about a week later for an interview. Sat down with one of the project managers asked we went over the job requirements. Offered the job on the spot and was an overall casual work interview (no need to go full on suit and tie here).

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Chantilly, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

A group of candidates were all emailed and told to come in to corporate headquarters in the morning. A manager talked about the job, then the candidates were taken outside and asked to carry some buckets of water around (to simulate the lifting/moving that will be done on the job). There is an easy test of basic math to make sure you can do arithmetic. If you fail the math test or can't carry the buckets, you are eliminated. The remaining candidates were interviewed one-on-one.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. I showed up early and had my interview 20 minutes earlier than scheduled, didn't really ask many questions. It was more of if I knew what the job consisted of exactly and if I wanted the job. He was very informative and friendly during the interview, I even felt overdressed with a suit and tie for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the job consists of exactly?   1 Answer

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Interview

A simple written test then formal interview one bye one. You get an offer if all goes well and get a drug test. They then call you back for orientation and first certificate about radiation safety. The first day you take the radiation test and you must pass it to continue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was called for the interview in march. There were around 15 people that were waiting for the interview that day. We all took a mini easy test, the test was about simple maths and some understanding questions. After that we were called one by one for the interview. Over all was very easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

very easy, they call you for a quantitate test, which is ver6 basic and easy, most people gets a 100, then the hiring manager calls you for the interview, and most probably you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• would you be able to lift 50 pound equipments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Chantilly, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed. Interviewed with a single person who was a good guy. I applied online and got an email the next day to set up a face to face interview. Was asked typical questions for a student intern position.

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services in April 2016.

Interview

Got the email and the mention date for the interview at Chantilly for the post field technician the interview was conducted by Omar and it includes some medical test too which was done through ECS in the nearest Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Chantilly, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was extremely unprofessional. First off, the interviewer was 30 minutes late to an interview I had to book a flight to attend and was dressed in a t-shirt once he did arrive. The interviewer did not know my name and had never looked at my resume. Honestly there were zero "typical interview" questions asked, it was something that did not even require an in person visit.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to work from 6am to 6pm 6 days a week outdoors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Easy, they told me my responsibilities and asked me if I wanted to continue. The whole process took about 7 days, I took a urine test and I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a