Engineering Consulting Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineering Consulting Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

1.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services.

Interview

Bo clear direction on core duties vs extra collicular tasks. Post-interview feed back was slower than average, to me that indicates non seriousness. It don't seem that the market conditions support the roles and levels of commitment expected. Salary points offered are too low for the risk.

Interview Questions

• What motivation do you possess.   2 Answers

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard interview. He told me about the different divisions within the company and the basics of the duties. He recognized my salary requirement and told me that there was no way I would make as much as I requested.

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services.

Interview

Submitted Resume. Received call about a week later for an interview. Sat down with one of the project managers asked we went over the job requirements. Offered the job on the spot and was an overall casual work interview (no need to go full on suit and tie here).

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Chantilly, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

A group of candidates were all emailed and told to come in to corporate headquarters in the morning. A manager talked about the job, then the candidates were taken outside and asked to carry some buckets of water around (to simulate the lifting/moving that will be done on the job). There is an easy test of basic math to make sure you can do arithmetic. If you fail the math test or can't carry the buckets, you are eliminated. The remaining candidates were interviewed one-on-one.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. I showed up early and had my interview 20 minutes earlier than scheduled, didn't really ask many questions. It was more of if I knew what the job consisted of exactly and if I wanted the job. He was very informative and friendly during the interview, I even felt overdressed with a suit and tie for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the job consists of exactly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Hanover, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

There was a simple arithmetic test and a quick conversation with the head of the branch. The entire process only took around 30 minutes and they offered me the job immediately.

Cmt Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The process was quick and relatively painless. There is a high turnover rate for CMT Technicians so they weren't too picky. The interview was one-on-one with the CMT supervisor where I was asked a few questions. After applying online I received a call a day or two later to set it up and it tok about a week before I was able to begin.

Interview Questions

• How I planned to relate my science background to the tasks I would be asked to perform.   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Interview

A simple written test then formal interview one bye one. You get an offer if all goes well and get a drug test. They then call you back for orientation and first certificate about radiation safety. The first day you take the radiation test and you must pass it to continue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was called for the interview in march. There were around 15 people that were waiting for the interview that day. We all took a mini easy test, the test was about simple maths and some understanding questions. After that we were called one by one for the interview. Over all was very easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

very easy, they call you for a quantitate test, which is ver6 basic and easy, most people gets a 100, then the hiring manager calls you for the interview, and most probably you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• would you be able to lift 50 pound equipments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engineering Consulting Services (Chantilly, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed. Interviewed with a single person who was a good guy. I applied online and got an email the next day to set up a face to face interview. Was asked typical questions for a student intern position.