Engle Martin & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Engle Martin & Associates

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Engle Martin & Associates (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Was emailed for a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by the HR person, and she was wonderful. Very warm and attentive. Then I was called in for a face to face with a couple of department heads. They greeted me very kindly and were very amicable during the interview process. I did not get called in for a second interview nor did I get an email saying they did no longer want to pursue me as a candidate.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Simple and to the point, was contacted via email and phone

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Engle Martin & Associates (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly casual. Interviewed with two regional managers. They were friendly and described the company history. Asked questions about my administrative skills and experience. They perry much want to know if you're skilled and if you're flexible with change (there's constant change in policy). They asked about my experience, strengths and weaknesses, how I would respond to conflicting priorities and deadlines.

Interview Questions

• How would i respond to priority discrepancy and conflict   1 Answer

Bodily Injury Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Engle Martin & Associates (Atlanta, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by the immediate supervisor for the position and then interviewed by one of the partners of the organization. They require a background check since the position does involve a fudiciary responsibility to the clients. It was a fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy claimant who refused to listen to the rationale behind your offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

During the negotiation phase I chose to negotiate for more vacation instead of for more pay and was able to get an additional week of vacation.