Eni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eni

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eni (New York, NY).

Interview

Short interview with standard questions related to past experience, why I want to work at the company and why I am looking to change jobs. They ask a few technical questions to see what I already knew about the industry and the role they were hiring for.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eni in December 2016.

Interview

Poor interview process, very unstructured and informal. The interviewers didn't have all of the position details and were not prepared. There was an inaccurate job description provided by Piper Morgan staffing agency, so things were not clear. Very unprofessional company

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the types of employee relations cases you have handled   1 Answer

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Eni (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very well conducted. I was referred through a local recruiting agency and was placed in the role. It did take roughly 4 months before I was confirmed and the position was not a full-time role as I was initially interviewing for, but it was good change of pace compared to my previous role.

Interview Questions

• It was primarily a behavioral interview. Everything was based more on a personality fit. My resume proved I had the skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

long!

Finance Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eni (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The company does not post vacancies and does not have recruiters/headhunters. Almost all local hiring is done through employee recommendation and connections.
    Slow HR process. Interview was based on STAR with some technical questions pertaining to the job.

Negotiation

I was informed by HR that there is very little room for negotiation. I asked for the max possible and I got it. I negotiated 3 weeks annual leave and got it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eni (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Had a panel interview but the structure of the company was strange; the senior analyst (from HQ) was essentially running the group and asking the applicable interview questions. The incompetent hiring manager was just reading off a list of basic behavioral interview questions and the other manager was just kind of sitting there observing.

Interview Questions

• Excel modeling skills- be prepared to give concrete examples of where you used your excel acumen to save the team time and how you overcame a challenge that presented itself   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Accra (Ghana)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eni (Accra (Ghana)) in April 2015.

Interview

firstly uploading your current CV on both an affiliate website and company international website. screening selection was done internationally and CV forwarded to the local unit where the position is to be filled.Then a structured and competency based very comprehensive interview process was conducted which took several months to complete

Interview Questions

• whether I understand the job requirements and whether I have the skills to match it   1 Answer

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eni (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Very slow. had a phone interview initially and was invited to an assessment centre in Basingstoke, London on 3 February.The assessment centre involved 22 candidates and we did a project with OilSim software. More than a month later without hearing anything from them, I got an email to complete an online test on 7 March, and up till now, no feedback.

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Eni (Milan (Italy)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was done via Conference Call with video assistance. Overall the interview was polite and quite efficient. A series of questions were asked and I was free to discuss and maintain a good conversation. The hiring process was very slow as it took more than 4 months to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Do not recall. But maybe the most difficult part of the Contracts role for me and how i deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple but long.........

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eni.

Interview

group assessment, one to one interview, not very technical. They want to understand if you fit properly in a very hierarchical organization. Preatty easy for medium people. They do not look for the smarter

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eni (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Informal meeting with management followed by HR interview. General questions about experience and suitability for role. If you are the right personality the chance is they will hire you. They are looking for employees who will work hard, fit in and who are mouldable to the "Eni way"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience
      Why would you be suited to this role   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted offer straight away