Eni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eni Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.7

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Eni (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was the hiring manager and the HR. It was well set up and they asked generally about how to go about origination and running a prop book around it. They liked my enthusiasm of sharing my view on a ppt. This got me to second round where it was an extensive meeting with different trade and risk team members. First round lasted for one hour the second one lasted for three hours. Not much tech questions were asked except how to hedge non liquid cash, seasonality and how to hedge premium paid for various Biofuels. Need to know on options. A month later I asked the hiring manager, if I was in the running as I got an offer from a competing firm. He let me know they were looking at someone else. All interviews were via Skype.

Interview Questions

• How to hedge tme stockin off season in winter   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Donato Milanese (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eni (San Donato Milanese (Italy)) in February 2015.

Interview

first interview as a general assessment on the candidate. This recruiting day includes introduction to the company, group test, individual test, english test and personal interview with HR.
    second interview with the sector manager of eni, discussing about the position and the candidate's skills and ambitions

Interview Questions

• Q: What are you looking for in eni
      Q. Why eni?
      Q: Did you like the group and individual test? why? what have you learned from them?
      Q: Describe your career
      Q: Your weak points
      Answer Question

Interview

Interview was done via Conference Call with video assistance. Overall the interview was polite and quite efficient. A series of questions were asked and I was free to discuss and maintain a good conversation. The hiring process was very slow as it took more than 4 months to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Do not recall. But maybe the most difficult part of the Contracts role for me and how i deal with it.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eni in May 2014.

Interview

I appeared in test as walk-in candidate at Avari Lahore and i was called Interview at Karachi. The test was consist of technical, iq questions and an essay about recycling of products. It has passed just 4 days after interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mix of technical and hr base question. Most of question were technical. As a mechanical engineer, I was asked about my favorite subjects and then projects and internships.   Answer Question

Global Mobility At Eirl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eni (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Unprofessional interview, the recruitment lady never called me she always emailed me with a delay. I was waiting over a month to hear back from her. I was invited to an interview but when I arrived I was told that the interview is cancelled as the recruiter lady forgot to be in the office and left the office. It was very disappointed as I travelled from outside London, then she emailed me and rescheduled the interview, this time it happened but it was very inefficient and unprofessional.
    eirl - Victoria office

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estoril (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eni (Estoril (Portugal)) in March 2014.

Interview

I participated In Lisbon summit 2014 organized by elite career during 3 days, recruiter from ENI want to meet you during this event. I was Interviewed by HR recruiter from ENI. Interview was In portuguese language. I'd the difficult because my english not was very good on this time and it was my first Job Interview, I did'nt have experience about...

Contract Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eni (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Very slow. had a phone interview initially and was invited to an assessment centre in Basingstoke, London on 3 February.The assessment centre involved 22 candidates and we did a project with OilSim software. More than a month later without hearing anything from them, I got an email to complete an online test on 7 March, and up till now, no feedback.

Contracts Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eni in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and about 2weeks after the deadline, I was called on phone to come for interview at their office. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and another manager who never asked a question. The hiring manger was an Italian and i struggled with his accent. The interview questions were standard questions like tell me about yourself; what do you know about Eni etc.

Interview Questions

• Suppose i send you to buy chairs and tables from the market; One seller sells a chair or a table for 20$ and the other seller sells a chair for 10$ and a table for 30$. From which of these sellers will you buy?   1 Answer

Transport Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eni (Milano (Italy)) in October 2013.

Interview

-English language test
    -I take part in a situational test and group interviews which is supervised by a group of evaluators
    -The final phase of the selection process is an individual interviews conducted by the head of the professional area

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my university carrier , my soft skills and my technical knowledge in accord with the vacancy   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eni (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in August 2013.

Interview

nice place to work, depending on the department, job and environment more or less chances to learn and progress. People tend either to stay many years or leave after a few, all depending on their personal and professional situation.