Eni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eni (New York, NY).

Interview

Short interview with standard questions related to past experience, why I want to work at the company and why I am looking to change jobs. They ask a few technical questions to see what I already knew about the industry and the role they were hiring for.

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Eni (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very well conducted. I was referred through a local recruiting agency and was placed in the role. It did take roughly 4 months before I was confirmed and the position was not a full-time role as I was initially interviewing for, but it was good change of pace compared to my previous role.

Interview Questions

• It was primarily a behavioral interview. Everything was based more on a personality fit. My resume proved I had the skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

long!

Finance Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eni (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The company does not post vacancies and does not have recruiters/headhunters. Almost all local hiring is done through employee recommendation and connections.
    Slow HR process. Interview was based on STAR with some technical questions pertaining to the job.

Negotiation

I was informed by HR that there is very little room for negotiation. I asked for the max possible and I got it. I negotiated 3 weeks annual leave and got it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eni (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Had a panel interview but the structure of the company was strange; the senior analyst (from HQ) was essentially running the group and asking the applicable interview questions. The incompetent hiring manager was just reading off a list of basic behavioral interview questions and the other manager was just kind of sitting there observing.

Interview Questions

• Excel modeling skills- be prepared to give concrete examples of where you used your excel acumen to save the team time and how you overcame a challenge that presented itself   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eni.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. Contacted by the HR and spoke with a senior member for a phone interview. He was very friendly older gentleman and asked me mostly behavioral questions. Pretty easy interview that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Oil market view and geopolitics   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eni (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

Collective interview with the Division Management (CEO, HR people and Head Hunter). I went through 2 interviews after which I got a job offer. Each interview lasted around 2 hours

Interview Questions

• My previous experience and key accomplishment in the maketing field with the previous companies I had worked with   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eni.

Interview

group assessment, one to one interview, not very technical. They want to understand if you fit properly in a very hierarchical organization. Preatty easy for medium people. They do not look for the smarter

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Accra (Ghana)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eni (Accra (Ghana)) in April 2015.

Interview

firstly uploading your current CV on both an affiliate website and company international website. screening selection was done internationally and CV forwarded to the local unit where the position is to be filled.Then a structured and competency based very comprehensive interview process was conducted which took several months to complete

Interview Questions

• whether I understand the job requirements and whether I have the skills to match it   1 Answer

Team Supervisor (UK) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eni (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Face to face interview with reporting Manager who was very professional on the day and a member of HR who wasn't very professional, it was behavioral based questions, used STAR approach to answer them, fairly straight forward, this is in contrast to the co-ordination from the so called EIRL team in London who were very unorganized in the run up to the interview. The process from their point of view was very chaotic and somebody senior should really have a look at how that team performs, from an outsiders point of view it made the business look very unprofessional and is some ways put me off before i even attended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based, usual sort of thing, Conflict Management, leadership, teamwork etc   2 Answers

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Donato Milanese (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eni (San Donato Milanese (Italy)) in February 2015.

Interview

first interview as a general assessment on the candidate. This recruiting day includes introduction to the company, group test, individual test, english test and personal interview with HR.
    second interview with the sector manager of eni, discussing about the position and the candidate's skills and ambitions

Interview Questions

• Q: What are you looking for in eni
      Q. Why eni?
      Q: Did you like the group and individual test? why? what have you learned from them?
      Q: Describe your career