Eni Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eni (London, England (UK)).

Interview

extremely unprofessional and improvised, it took 25 mins and then they did a verbal offer. avoid this company unless you are unemployed

just by observing the atmosphere in their offices you see the story. stressed, unstructured, dictatorial, terrible work-life balance. they aim to be international but really don't like working with other nationalities like french or even Brits!!

Other Interview Reviews for Eni

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eni (Milan (Italy)) in August 2008.

Interview

interview process is not standard , usually a first interview /assessment and then a technica interview

Negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Eni.

Interview

Entretien rapide, je ne m'attendais pas à changer de langue et continuer l'entretien avec une autre personne. Aucune préparation de l'entretien. La personne découvrait mon CV pendant l'entretien. Questions basiques. Aucune discussion sur les avantages de l'entreprise.

Interview Questions