Eni Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eni Risk Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Donato Milanese (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eni (San Donato Milanese (Italy)) in October 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR on the phone about an assessment for an internship position. The salary conditions were immediatly made clear on the phone, and the interview took place in two steps:

- assessment day: the group interview consisted in an English test (grammar, vocabulary, written comprehension, oral comprehension), a group role play activity, a 1:1 motivational interview with an HR and a individual business case. The process took the whole morning and part of the afternoon, with a lunch break offered in the canteen;

- technical interview: I was called about a week after the first interview and invited for the second one, which was more about my knowledge of the subject of work. It lasted about one hour and involved 5 people of which 3 were people actually working in the project. I had to talk again about my motivation for the role.

The overall impression of the recruitment process was fine, all the people I have dealt with were very nice. The major con was the salary level for such a long internship and the fact that there was no certainty at all about the hiring at the end of the year, apparently indepentently of the quality of the work.

Interview Questions

• What would you put in your baggage if you were to leave tomorrow?   1 Answer
  • What kind of statistical analysis techniques do you know?   Answer Question