Enlivant Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enlivant Director Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.1

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

I had phone interview with a recruiter. I then met with regional directors then vp and then they flew me to chicago and interviewed with executive leadership. Read the mission and values they all live and believe them.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions to verify i fit with the culture of the community   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated once I let them know my expectations. I was offered more than my min requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enlivant (Cookeville, TN).

Interview

Open and honest dialogue with very little red tape. Interested in ideas from all sources and open to feedback regarding issues at the community currently. Friendly, open and focused conversation style

Regional Director Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

The recruiting firm the company used for an RDO position for Washington State had poor follow up and lacked professionalism by no means did I reflect that experience with the company but I had no desire to pursue further conversation for employment.

Executive Director Interview

Interview

I had applied for an ED position, which I have 17 years experience. I was sent an email the next day that "my experience does not match their needs." I emailed back but it was a no reply email. Then I received job notifications of concierge positions. I emailed another person but was not even given the courtesy of a response. I was very disheartened.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very straight forward and to the point. The person interviewing me was very knowledgeable. I was very nervous and she seemed to sense that. I've been out of the workforce for a few years now this was all pretty new to me. She asked the typical questions but she didnt seem interested in what i had to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that you would like to change   Answer Question

Enlivant Response

May 1, 2015 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you had a positive interview experience. Welcome to the Enlivant team!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Smooth, Lindsey was great to speak with. Ashley and Joe mad the conversation easy. Everyone was professional, and very up front about the situation as they knew it to be. Stayed I=engaged and did not allow themselves to be distracted by phone calls or emails, etc....

Interview Questions

• Ask about my Mgmt experience   1 Answer

Regional Director of Opr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Great people at the regional level with multiple interviews face to face and telephone interviews. In the long run corporate makes the decision even when staff like you and corporate mat not. Good question,relaxed atmosphere. No tour of facility.

Interview Questions

• 3 adjectives to describe you, what are your weaknesses and strengths, how do you handle conflict, how would you handle multiple sites   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

Excellent, they contacted me by phone and did a phone interview and then in person. They made me feel welcomed and comfortable to be myself. The process went smooth and they got back to me in timely fashion. It was a easy process.

Residence Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant (South Bend, IN).

Interview

2 calls, one interview, only concern was how much can you make for us, we need team players which ultimately mean screw every one or you are not a team player

Interview Questions

• just now much can you build census (and still frigum all)   Answer Question

Negotiation

did not try

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Seattle, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed initially with Corporate Recruiter and he passed me on to the DVP. She did not ask me specific questions. Only concerned about my support of sales initiatives and that we do anything to bring in residents. Even open to bringing in residents that are more complex and require more care. It's all about heads in beds. I was even told they are going to stop doing initial assessments of residents before move in, but after move in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you have done in your last job to drive sales.   Answer Question
    • How would you address performance for an Executive Director that did not have any move ins for two months?   Answer Question

No focus on resident care. Only focus was on sales. Rather disappointing because I heard the company has changed. However, this is not the case. Occupancy is below 65 percent as a company. This also makes me Leary from a financial stand point. TPG is only going to invest so much money without a financial return.