Enlivant Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.1

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

I had phone interview with a recruiter. I then met with regional directors then vp and then they flew me to chicago and interviewed with executive leadership. Read the mission and values they all live and believe them.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions to verify i fit with the culture of the community   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated once I let them know my expectations. I was offered more than my min requirements.

Regional Director Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

The recruiting firm the company used for an RDO position for Washington State had poor follow up and lacked professionalism by no means did I reflect that experience with the company but I had no desire to pursue further conversation for employment.

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enlivant (Cookeville, TN).

Interview

Open and honest dialogue with very little red tape. Interested in ideas from all sources and open to feedback regarding issues at the community currently. Friendly, open and focused conversation style

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant in May 2016.

Interview

Selection process moved very quickly. I applied and was contacted by corporate recruiter a few days after, was set up for in person interview the following week and had phone interview with VP the same week.

Interview Questions

• One of the core values is Fun - how do you incorporate fun into your position?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Interview

I had applied for an ED position, which I have 17 years experience. I was sent an email the next day that "my experience does not match their needs." I emailed back but it was a no reply email. Then I received job notifications of concierge positions. I emailed another person but was not even given the courtesy of a response. I was very disheartened.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very straight forward and to the point. The person interviewing me was very knowledgeable. I was very nervous and she seemed to sense that. I've been out of the workforce for a few years now this was all pretty new to me. She asked the typical questions but she didnt seem interested in what i had to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that you would like to change   Answer Question

Enlivant Response

May 1, 2015 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you had a positive interview experience. Welcome to the Enlivant team!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Smooth, Lindsey was great to speak with. Ashley and Joe mad the conversation easy. Everyone was professional, and very up front about the situation as they knew it to be. Stayed I=engaged and did not allow themselves to be distracted by phone calls or emails, etc....

Interview Questions

• Ask about my Mgmt experience   1 Answer

Regional Director of Opr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Great people at the regional level with multiple interviews face to face and telephone interviews. In the long run corporate makes the decision even when staff like you and corporate mat not. Good question,relaxed atmosphere. No tour of facility.

Interview Questions

• 3 adjectives to describe you, what are your weaknesses and strengths, how do you handle conflict, how would you handle multiple sites   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant in February 2015.

Interview

interview process promises supervisory support during all 4 interviews and consistent repeating of company values but regional supervisors do not adhere to any of them. I had to consistently call them and check on dates/times of interviews. I was scheduled to fly out to Chicago for a training and I called the day before just to verify the plans and found out it had been changed to a local training site. I was lucky I didn't drive the 2.5 hours to the airport before I found out it had been changed.

Interview Questions

• explain an experience during work when you resolved a conflict with other employees   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

Excellent, they contacted me by phone and did a phone interview and then in person. They made me feel welcomed and comfortable to be myself. The process went smooth and they got back to me in timely fashion. It was a easy process.