Find jobs for Data Analyst

Enova Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 245 interviews

Campus Recruiting100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Enova

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enova

Interview

I applied this position online and a HR contacted me the next day. Scheduled a phone interview, which was a informaional interview. Asked common behavior quesions and questions about the resume.

Interview Questions
  • What's the most challenging project you have done?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Madison, WI) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied through the university career fair, got an on-campus interview the next day. The interview took an hour to complete. It was a combination of questions about resume and a case interview.

Interview Questions
  • Analyze and make a recommendation on a real-world business scenario.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL)

Interview

It is an on campus interview for the internship, and since i have signed the NDA, I can't talk much about it. It is a great experience and it is my first interview in the first semester of master education. Hopefully it is a good start and good luck to myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2016

Interview

I talked to a recruiter or people from analyst team through career fair on campus interview. Later on the same day, I got the phone call to schedule the second day interview. On the second day, it took about 45min for the one-to-one interview. I received the feedback after another two weeks saying that they found those who are more suitable for the position.

Interview Questions
  • The recruiter asked about my previous work and what is the combination between previous work and the position that I applied to. The recruiter also asked the database questions, such as table, queries, algorithm implementation with a certain coding language, etc.

Enova

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enova in Sep 2015

Interview

It was a case study based interview. A case was given, and I had to find the total losses. Then I had to suggest ways to get around it. Make a multivariate model based on the information given, give suggestions to improve the model. Finally write some pseudocode, to programatically employ the model you just created.

Interview Questions
  • Identify the loss in this chart. How would you stem the flow of losses? Write the model based on this regression analysis fix the model write the code for the fix.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2014

Interview

Had one on-campus interview, which I cleared and was invited for an on-site interview. The on-campus interview was focussed on basic data analytics. The questions were pretty straightforward and the interviewers were very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Was given a sample data on excel and asked to analyze. Case studies and behavioral questions. Basic programmingn questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Enova

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enova

Interview

Got the campus interview after career fair, then followed an on-site interview. First an data analysis in excel, answering several questions about fraud analysis. Then an causal lunch with one of the heads. Questions about resume, SQL, algorithm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2011

Interview

I submitted my resume in the campus job fair. Then I received the interview email about two weeks later. The interview was in the company's headquarter, which is located at downtown chicago. I drove there in the morning and interviewed with two managers. They promised the reimburse my fuel expense, but never received my reimbursement....

Interview Questions
  • If you have a 5*5*5 cubic, what is the outside surface area?
  • Estimate how many shoes can be sold in US in one year?
2 people found this interview helpful