Enova Business Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enova Business Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2016

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

while I was told by the HR that I'm going to be move forward with another interview, the next day i emailed back for the interview time, and got the reply saying that i'm not selected, which was very disappointed to me. i felt like doing a good job on the first few rounds.

Interview Questions

• technical questions that needs a calculator   1 Answer

Analyst, Business Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enova (Bloomington, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview I attended was first round and was case study interview that involves maths, stats, and coding. The process lasted about 36 minutes and there was only one interviewer. The interview process was short and recruiters gave feedback really fast.

Interview Questions

• Find errors in a multiple regression model and back-end code then solve the problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enova (Champaign, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

it was an on campus interview, 45 mins, wear casual, interviewer is nice and conversation went pretty smooth. mainly about case study, they may ask you any question when you work on the case. The case is 6-7 page long, all the questions are related.

Interview Questions

• case study, statistical model and linear regression   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1-2 phone screens, plus an onsite interview with about five people. Largely focused on problem solving with a little bit of behavioral. Very challenging. They provided transportation onsite, and would have provided lodging if needed. I was interviewed by the head of analytics, the CFO, and their best product manager.

Interview Questions

• Given an n-dimensional space with points scattered evenly, but with some clusters, write an algorithm for identifying the clusters...   1 Answer

Analyst, Business Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

went through two interviews, after 3 days of the interview i followed up and got an instant reply from HR(in like 20 min) said that i did well on my second interviews and willing to talk to me on phone about further procedures and stuffs like expected salary. then the second day i wait for the call for a whole freaking day but received no call at all and then i received an email that night said like 'thank you for your time, we did not choose you'. i was like what the...? if you did not choose me then why saying things like "you did well on your second interview" with email title as "next steps" and schedule a phone call with me??? this is a sort of ridiculous experience for me since i'm really excited about this opportunity at first, give hopes, and even turn down a research offer from department head(the day i received the "positive feedback" email). i mean i'm literally all in and now what???

Interview Questions

• first round ask about finance stuffs
      second round ask me questions on programming (literally go through 5 programming language) and lots of Statistics stuffs.
      i mean does a candidate really have to know that much stuffs(cross fields from accounting/statistics/math/computer science/and have past intern experience) to be qualified for the intern?
      i thought i did well on most of the programming questions, gave answers like instantly and nailed the case study questions as well. i thought at least i'd be given a third interview but the reject email is like come out of no where.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enova (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

One was in the university 1 hour gave a case study. Next round was in Chicago their main head office location which ws of 3 rounds back to back with behavioral and technical mixed questions.

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enova in January 2015.

Interview

Talked to representative during career fair for half an hour. Got offer for first interview at the end of the talk. This took place on campus too, the very next day. It involved basic questions regarding experience with analytics and some basic programming questions.

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enova.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the HR. Was asked basic background questions. The recruiter asked me about by GPA and also my GMAT/GRE score. All through the interview I had a feeling she was just taking notes. She said she would give her feedback to the hiring manager and then would get back to me as soon as she hears from the manager. I didn't hear from her for a weak and so I sent her a follow up email. I got a reply in a day that I have not been selected to move forward in the interview process.

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enova.

Interview

I was selected as on-campus interview candidate on my university's career fair. The on-campus interview took 30 minutes. Besides resume questions, interviewer asked some basic probability questions (for example a conditional probability question) and math questions. I expected correctly that he's going to ask about short term loan and risk associated with it (for example default risk). Unfortunately they didn't forward me to the next step although I think I did a good job.

Interview Questions

• how do you design a process maximizing profit and identifying risk?   Answer Question

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enova.

Interview

on-site campus interview. ask a lot of technical questions including c++, statistics....also behavioral questions in the end. statistics are the most asked part. it covers confidence test, and llinear modeling...you should always review your statistics text book in your undergraduate school. no questions based on my past experiences, just technical question

Interview Questions

• say the default rate is increasing, what factors do you think may lead to this?   Answer Question