Enova Loan Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enova Loan Processor Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with the manager during working hours. He did not seem interested. Actually, the person who filled the position was already chosen, but completing the scheduled interviews were required.

Interview Questions

• What quality do you have that will make you an asset to the department?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enova

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL).

Interview

All new hires are picked up from a temp agency, they use a variety of different ones to screen application. Depending on the shift, you will have an interview with the Department Manager, the interview will last approx 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Have to be able to think on your feet, will ask a series of scenario questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was very easy simple questions and simple answers from simple managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiating

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview isn't bad except The Lasalle Network is Enova's main recruiter. Lasalle makes you interview with two of its staff members separately on one days interview.

Negotiation