Enova Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

A Company Manager engaged me initially through LinkedIn.

Immediately after my initial reply, another recruiter started the process, which was very professional and straightforward.

After an initial phone interview, to talk about my experience and general considerations, I received another phone call, where I was interviewed by a Senior member of the IT Team, who also addressed very precise technical questions.

Some days after that phone screening, I was invited to visit the Company facilities in Chicago downtown, where I was interviewed by another seven engineers, during about 4.5 hours.

All the questions were very straightforward, to the point, very clear.

The work environment was something I had never seen before, with rooms for relaxing, game-playing, lunch, massages, and the like.

Three days later I received another communication with the job offer, which I accepted immediately.

Clean and fast process, was a real pleasure to walk through it.

Interview Questions

• During my interview visiting Company facilities, I was faced with the development of a project where one problem was presented after another one, for about 30 minutes.
    This was the most challenging step of the process for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was minimal from my end, as the offer was really good to me.