Ensco (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ensco (UK) Interview Questions

2.8

Category Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ensco (UK).

Interview

met with HR for screening then with Global director, I was asked to introduce myself and why I thought I was a good fit for the job. I was asked about my past accomplishments and all other experiences that could help me perform at this position

Interview Questions

• focus on my past experiences and knowledge of Excel and Strategic Sourcing Methodology   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Was conducted with HR as well as Supply Chain Leadership. The interview was conducted face to face and was very informal and felt at ease during the process. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Ensco.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

EMail inquiry followed by 2 in person interviews with Director and VP of Capital Projects. Project Management Methodology related questions. Series of technical questions and international operations questions. VP had resigned by the time I started and Director had been replaced. There were a number of contractual commitments made (business class flights and bonus structure) that they simply changed their minds on after I started.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2016.

Interview

The panel was composed of the Heads of the Dept. and the HR.
    The interview started with pleasantries, directly followed by knowing the motivations of the job change. Key aspects of the CV, that are important to the job role was touched upon and the readiness of the candidate to be able to step into the role effortlessly was checked. Benefits were discussed at the end, a very straight forward discussion.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straight forward and directly linked to the technicalities and the know-how of the job.   Answer Question

Project Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

There was an HR interview and Tech interview by the Project Manager. Asked for my previous job experience, Why Quit and interest in the current role. Tech interview was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why Quit and move to this position? How are you going to be different?   2 Answers

Floorhand Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ensco (UK) in July 2010.

Interview

everything goes well - depend to the manager character (either she/he os easy going or looks firm)

Interview Questions

• what is your plan down to road these 5 years   1 Answer