Ensign Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.5

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ensign Group (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very warm and friendly. You will feel at home right away during the interview. Very accomodating. The interview was one on one with the DON and she will tour you right away in thr facility. Very nice experience for an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer

PT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ensign Group.

Interview

easy and laid back, very personable. mainly talked about the building and how it works, how therapy works and what to expect on a daily basis; professional and easy to communicate with interviewer

Administrator In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ensign Group (Mission Viejo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Will get a call from a super friendly recruiter asking about your experiences. In my case I was extremely candid about my leadership experience which in a similar industry but not significant. She will then refer you to shadow a couple administrators and if that goes well you will have an all day interview at HQ in orange county. I left HQ feeling extremely confident. One of the executives was very straight forward mentioning we will receive a call within 48 hours with a decision. After 72 hours of absolutely nothing I tried contacting the original recruiter. She e-mailed me back the next day saying I don't have enough leadership experience. Overall the process drags on and on and was a complete waste of time since they knew exactly how much experience I had from day one. They additionally asked illegal questions like my age and relationship status. My advice would be to be up front with them from day one about your leadership experience and make sure they're OK with it. Thinking back seems like the company is mostly concerned with cutting costs to the bone and not so much about providing exceptional quality care.

Interview Questions

• what was the most challening experience you have overcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ensign Group.

Interview

I was interviewed by the DoR and Occupational Therapist at the facility. They were very friendly and welcoming. They asked good questions. And they gave a good, accurate impression of the working environment.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ensign Group in February 2017.

Interview

standard and typical, several phone interviews along with group meetings then an offer didnt take all that long but regret I did it, is this enough words yet? I'm really tired of typing

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ensign Group (Peoria, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked questions from the DOR about health insurance as SNF follow strict guidelines with Medicare. I was also given a tour and asked why I wanted to work in a SNF.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ensign Group (Reno, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted an online application and resume. A phone interview with a recruiter followed. Then a site interview with the director. They never called back ( I called and emailed 2x), never followed up even though the interview was positive.

Administrator-in-training Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ensign Group.

Interview

Job shadowed with an administrator to see what it was like. Really nice people. Waited a couple more weeks, heard nothing then connected with another administrator to see about another job shadowing experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your management experience?   2 Answers
    • Are you willing to move?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ensign Group (Omaha, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

There were three team interviews that took a long time to schedule. The first interview was productive but the second and third interviews only delayed the hiring process. Receiving follow up between interviews was like pulling teeth. No one was in a hurry until the final week.

Interview Questions

• What connections do you have to grow business for all 4 of our buildings?   Answer Question

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homedale, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ensign Group (Homedale, ID) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Rehab. Discussed the nature of the job and what to expect when hired. They mentioned the hours I will be working and the time frame that they will give notification before the actual work day.