Entercom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2018

2.4

Street Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Entercom (Farmington, CT).

Interview

Ask usual questions said they will call no matter what decision is. You call and email them. You never hear back. Look at resume. Sterile environment. Said more interviews to do. Be nice if you follow through on what you say.

Promotions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entercom.

Interview

Applied on company website and was contacted shortly after. Participated in a phone interview with the marketing director. Went well, gave my availability, and was told we'd schedule an in-person interview for the next week. Never heard back after that, despite a check-in email.

Not a great way to handle the applicant experience. I wish them luck in finding someone for the role.

Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entercom (Southfield, MI).

Interview

When I was denied the position I was told it was because I had a lack of experience. I have no problem being denied due to my lack of experience, I have a problem being called into an interview when I don’t have the experience they require. Don’t get your hopes up for this position, clearly they are bastards with a huge turnover rate. They wouldn’t even tell me what I did wrong so I could do better in my next interview.

Event Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very large group setting (15 people) but comfortable and pretty informal. They are looking for someone to blend in with the group dynamic. After the large interview they bring people in one at a time and talk very briefly alone. Later they narrowed it down to just a couple people and it was a more personal 1 v. 2 interview.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entercom (Boston, MA).

Interview

I've been with the company for a while, so the process has changed since I've gone through the process. There is a phone screening, and then there are interviews with the sales manager, director of sales, market manager, a phone personality test, a presentation

Interview Questions

• Previous sales history, sales wins/losses, specific numbers and how to quantify certain things   1 Answer

Street Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entercom (Brighton, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a couple days later to set up an in-person interview. Interview held at office in Brighton, where I interviewed with 2 people. Interview was fairly average in terms of difficulty,

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where equipment failed?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in a situation in which you couldn't get people excited about being at an event?   Answer Question
    • Can you work weekends.   Answer Question

Digital Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Entercom (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Short interview with the manager I would work under, giving detailed explanation of the job. Everyone very friendly and got to meet several station personalities. At second interview got to meet with different managers higher up, all very friendly and helpful.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Entercom.

Interview

Riggs, Alley and Gibbons interviewed me. Their warm energy radiated in the room and immediately made me feel comfortable. I had submitted the application on a Sunday, received an email Monday for an interview and was hired by Friday.

Street Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entercom (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty standard. I applied online then received an email stating that the hiring manager wanted to speak with me. Had a phone conversation with the street team coordinator and then scheduled an in person interview. They didn't ask difficult questions your basic why do you want to work with us. Describe your biggest challenges in the workplace and how did you deal with them . A lot of what would you do if this scenario happened type of questions. If you keep your calm and have a few go to stories about identifying a problem and demonstrate how you successfully solved them you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to demonstrate leadership qualities.   Answer Question

Board Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Entercom (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met with Richard Murphy and had him listen to my audio demo and give me constructive criticism. I was then offered a job. He told me to use the equipment at the business to re-record my audio demo for better results.