Entercom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entercom Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Entercom.

Interview

Riggs, Alley and Gibbons interviewed me. Their warm energy radiated in the room and immediately made me feel comfortable. I had submitted the application on a Sunday, received an email Monday for an interview and was hired by Friday.

Board Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Entercom (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met with Richard Murphy and had him listen to my audio demo and give me constructive criticism. I was then offered a job. He told me to use the equipment at the business to re-record my audio demo for better results.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Entercom (Greenville, SC).

Interview

I interviewed with the Sales Manager. We discussed what the role would entail, and how my current curriculum would assist me in completing tasks. It was a very pleasant conversation, and really let me make an informed decision on interning with the company. I knew I would have a very hands on experience from the conversation with her, and that was exactly what I was looking for!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entercom (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Found position in their website. Hiring Manager called me direct. Had tour of the offices; and even introduced me to a few people. It was a nice interview and very thorough.

Interview Questions

• Why do your want to work at Entercom   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entercom.

Interview

The interview process was quick and rather seamless. I met who would be my future boss at a networking event, and was referred via current employees at the time. We had coffee and lunch and a formal interview before the offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for these stations? What makes you a successful sales person, where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Entercom in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was emailed about a week later asking if I could come in for an interview. My interview was really easy, right off the bat she told me she didn't like interviews and so we just talked about music and my interests. I was hired at the conclusion of my interview and we discussed hours and what my work would entail.

Sales Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Entercom (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and was contacted within a week to come in for an in-person interview. Met with the Director of Sales and Marketing for about an hour and we went through my experience, specific ways I handle situations and the position itself/expectations. Pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you like to do for fun? How do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Entercom (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

It was fair. Three round interview process. They typically like to hire within. Those who start out as interns or promotions assistants get the job. The amount of interviewees is just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were asked to do something that you knew was incorrect, but you had to do it anyway.   Answer Question

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Entercom (Kansas City, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

Very chill - it's a radio station dudes. they just making sure you are legit about doing the internship and will show up on time when assigned. It took awhile for them to actually settle down and pick how many interns they were going to use. I ended being 1 of 3 for my specific station. They pick around 3 every semester. It was cool - I got to promote the station at badass events all over town and goto free concerts when tickets were available. Fun experience!

Part Time On-air Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entercom.

Interview

Had to fill out an online application, but it's very generic. Every time they re-post the position, it says you applied instead of simply allowing you to reapply. Finally was noticed after an employee referral.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.