Entergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

I received an email scheduling a phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. I was then called in for a panel interview that included 6 people the next week that lasted 2 hours.

Chemist Interview

Interview

There was a test with four different sections that I took in-house. It was timed but they send you practice materials that are really helpful. After my test results came through, I was asked to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict at work, and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Very drawn out and poorly executed. I got a call from someone with the company and left several messages with them until they finally contacted again to set up the interview. I answered all their questions and 2 or 3 seemed generally positive about me. I tried to contact the guy who called me for the interview to follow up and he never returned my calls. A month later he called me and asked me to come in for an interview which turned out to be the same questions but another person.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Little Rock, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

3 people ask the basic interview questions. They seemed really close and joked around a lot. The process was laid back and comfortable. The people were all very friendly and seemed happy.

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager conducted a 30 minute phone interview and was pleased enough with the results to fly me in for an interview. The interview wax conducted with 2 Managers and went extremely well. 5 individuals eere selected for interview out of 38 applicants. Ynfirtunately I did not get an offer. Very professional interview and great company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to go through my experience   1 Answer

Meter Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Lafayette, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral based interview process. After applying for the job online, I was selected for an in person interview. There were two people in the interview. The first person ask a set of questions then the second person asked there questions.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Oswego, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with couple of guys. They made me feel very comfortable. They asked typical behavioral questions. They gave me plenty of time to respond. They communicated well, when describing the role and letting me know what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had at work and how you dealt with that problem.   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy in June 2015.

Interview

The initial contact from hiring manager Took about 3 wks. After which we set up an phone interview. I Performed an phone interview. I Was told a decision would be made in about 3 weeks. Never heard back. But overall the experience was a good one.

Supervisor Customer Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (Hammond, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview. They started off with a presentation about the company, including benefits. The interview panel consisted of 3 individuals. The department manager, a supervisor and a manager from another department.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you discovered something unsafe. How did you handle or respond?   Answer Question

Design Engineer I (Nuc) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy.

Interview

Asked behavior interview questions. I got through a phone interview, had an in person interview a few weeks later. They asked some of the same questions over the phone and in person.

That was two months ago. They never contacted me again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you has a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question