Entergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

I received an email scheduling a phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. I was then called in for a panel interview that included 6 people the next week that lasted 2 hours.

Relay Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Clinton, MS) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a simple, panel style interview. They asked mostly behavioral and personality type question. As I responded, they took notes. The panel consisted of the hiring manager and two other employees from the department.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time when you faced adversity, how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Interview

There was a test with four different sections that I took in-house. It was timed but they send you practice materials that are really helpful. After my test results came through, I was asked to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict at work, and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Very drawn out and poorly executed. I got a call from someone with the company and left several messages with them until they finally contacted again to set up the interview. I answered all their questions and 2 or 3 seemed generally positive about me. I tried to contact the guy who called me for the interview to follow up and he never returned my calls. A month later he called me and asked me to come in for an interview which turned out to be the same questions but another person.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Little Rock, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

3 people ask the basic interview questions. They seemed really close and joked around a lot. The process was laid back and comfortable. The people were all very friendly and seemed happy.

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager conducted a 30 minute phone interview and was pleased enough with the results to fly me in for an interview. The interview wax conducted with 2 Managers and went extremely well. 5 individuals eere selected for interview out of 38 applicants. Ynfirtunately I did not get an offer. Very professional interview and great company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to go through my experience   1 Answer

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

rote behavioural questions. No technical questions. Generic interview, panel of 3. THey hired from inside their group, somebody with no six sigma experience. Very nice people on the panel, but provided very limited insight to the job or the future of department.

Interview Questions

• behavioural questions: "tell me about a time you were in a stress full situation, how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I got an email to schedule a phone screening interview, was asked all about my resume and some other subject related questions, electrical engineering questions and project details

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very easy and quick. The process was very short. Just a couple quick questions about myself and the kind of work that i have done in the past. And what i am looking for in my next ideal position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career fair at my school. It took around two weeks before they contacted me. They did one on-site interview, where we mostly talked about my resume. We discussed my skills in programming, my knowledge on databases and Microsoft Office. It is pretty simple if you know you're resume.