Entergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entergy Interview Questions

2.7

Auxiliary Operator Nuclear Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entergy (Russellville, AR).

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. I actually enjoyed the process. Most questions are family oriented. You will be asked a series of behavioral questions that were meant to catch you somewhat off guard. You will be tested and have to score well on a POSS test before you can receive an offer.

Meter Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Lafayette, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral based interview process. After applying for the job online, I was selected for an in person interview. There were two people in the interview. The first person ask a set of questions then the second person asked there questions.

Security Patch Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Relaxed, one on one with the team lead. Showed up, met in the lobby, taken to a conference room and had short discussion. Entire process laster about 30 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Verified the facts of the resume, discussed schedule and off hours responsibilities and expectations.   1 Answer

Senior Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The interview process, as a whole, is really long. My first interview was in early June and I ended up having three others over the span of about two months. Maybe it was just because it was summer and things slow down but I feel like the timeline could have been compressed a bit. By the time I finally accepted, gave my two week notice at my old job and started work, the whole process took close to four months.

Interview Questions

• They asked the "where do you see yourself in five years" question. To me, that's an interviewer that really has no idea what they are doing.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy.

Interview

The interview process went smooth. I was informed of the process and made aware that it was a panel interview. I was able to keep up with my status online as it was updated as the process progressed.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Oswego, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with couple of guys. They made me feel very comfortable. They asked typical behavioral questions. They gave me plenty of time to respond. They communicated well, when describing the role and letting me know what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had at work and how you dealt with that problem.   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy in June 2015.

Interview

The initial contact from hiring manager Took about 3 wks. After which we set up an phone interview. I Performed an phone interview. I Was told a decision would be made in about 3 weeks. Never heard back. But overall the experience was a good one.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Lake Charles, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Mostly behavioral question, What would you do if this happens
    Some experience based questions, When have you ever done "this"
    Interviewed by panel
    Pretty laid back
    Make sure to be very specific when speaking on questions

Interview Questions

• What would you do if "this" happens
      When have you ever done "this"
      Answer Question

Supervisor Customer Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (Hammond, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview. They started off with a presentation about the company, including benefits. The interview panel consisted of 3 individuals. The department manager, a supervisor and a manager from another department.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you discovered something unsafe. How did you handle or respond?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied on the company's website. I received an e-mail a week later from the hiring manager about scheduling a phone interview. A week after that I was invited to come in for an in-person interview. Around that time I began researching the company and found out their vacation policy was complete garbage. On the day of the interview I ran into heavy traffic. I was looking for a reason not to go, and this appeared to be it.

Make sure you read up on ther benefits policy. They offer two weeks vacation to start which is bad enough, but it doesn't increase to four weeks until 15 years.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some basic finance stuff. If it's on your resume assume it's fair game.   Answer Question