Entergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Very drawn out and poorly executed. I got a call from someone with the company and left several messages with them until they finally contacted again to set up the interview. I answered all their questions and 2 or 3 seemed generally positive about me. I tried to contact the guy who called me for the interview to follow up and he never returned my calls. A month later he called me and asked me to come in for an interview which turned out to be the same questions but another person.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online at their website, then I got a phone call from the hiring manager to setup an interview a month later and also ask me some technical questions. At the interview, 3 engineers interviewing me including the hiring manager. They just ask me about typical behavior questions and talk about my experience and resume. They do write down notes while I talk.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (White Plains, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter and then approx 4 wks later he called to tell me they were going to fly me in for a panel interview even though we both thought I was overqualified. The panel interview was 1 hr long with 3 people. All the questions were behavioral. The questions were pretty basic, except they started with "tell us about a time when you failed" and then "what did you learn from it?" and then "what would you do differently next time?" I wouldnt have minded the grilling as much if one of them wasnt reading their blackberry during it or if I hadnt already been on the road 12 hrs that day to sit in front of them.

There was no rapport building and no selling of the company. It was almost like they had decided I wasnt a fit before I even sat down.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time when you failed....   Answer Question
    • tell us about an example of when you had to work with someone who didnt really like you.....   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I got an email to schedule a phone screening interview, was asked all about my resume and some other subject related questions, electrical engineering questions and project details

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had the interview via phone for 40 mins. The manager was friendly and kind. The questions were mostly behavioral. I had met the manager before at school. It was my first job interview and I had a good experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in October 2013.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with standard questions from a recruiter initially. They were fairly easy to answer as I could recall and reflect on past employment experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult problem to solve with a customer. What was the problem? How did you maintain customer satisfaction while addressing the problem?   1 Answer

Relay Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Clinton, MS) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a simple, panel style interview. They asked mostly behavioral and personality type question. As I responded, they took notes. The panel consisted of the hiring manager and two other employees from the department.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time when you faced adversity, how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

I received an email scheduling a phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. I was then called in for a panel interview that included 6 people the next week that lasted 2 hours.

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

After a screening interview and some basic data/reporting "homework", I came in for an interview with my boss and 2 peers. It was a behavioral interview that didn't have much to do with my job technically speaking.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when conflict arose and how you diffused it   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Little Rock, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

3 people ask the basic interview questions. They seemed really close and joked around a lot. The process was laid back and comfortable. The people were all very friendly and seemed happy.