Entergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.8

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

After a screening interview and some basic data/reporting "homework", I came in for an interview with my boss and 2 peers. It was a behavioral interview that didn't have much to do with my job technically speaking.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when conflict arose and how you diffused it   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (Little Rock, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

3 people ask the basic interview questions. They seemed really close and joked around a lot. The process was laid back and comfortable. The people were all very friendly and seemed happy.

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entergy (Jackson, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager conducted a 30 minute phone interview and was pleased enough with the results to fly me in for an interview. The interview wax conducted with 2 Managers and went extremely well. 5 individuals eere selected for interview out of 38 applicants. Ynfirtunately I did not get an offer. Very professional interview and great company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to go through my experience   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Interview

There was a test with four different sections that I took in-house. It was timed but they send you practice materials that are really helpful. After my test results came through, I was asked to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict at work, and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entergy (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Very drawn out and poorly executed. I got a call from someone with the company and left several messages with them until they finally contacted again to set up the interview. I answered all their questions and 2 or 3 seemed generally positive about me. I tried to contact the guy who called me for the interview to follow up and he never returned my calls. A month later he called me and asked me to come in for an interview which turned out to be the same questions but another person.

Security Patch Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Relaxed, one on one with the team lead. Showed up, met in the lobby, taken to a conference room and had short discussion. Entire process laster about 30 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Verified the facts of the resume, discussed schedule and off hours responsibilities and expectations.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Gibson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entergy (Port Gibson, MS) in April 2014.

Interview

Did panel of 2 interview. Asked lots of behavioral questions and questions of previous experience. Jotted down responses as you answered and each took turns back and forth with the questions.
    Did interview, got no call for the position I originally applied. They called 2 months later asking if I was still interested as they had another position in different area but same title. Declined because had found another job in another state and relocated by then. Would be great if they were more prompt about calling and letting you know what decision is after interview. Overall, the interview was not difficult and lasted about an hour.

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entergy (New Orleans, LA) in March 2014.

Interview

I did on campus interviews with Entergy to be a law clerk. The interview seemed like a softball. Easy questions. Going with the flow. I later found out they rehired the same law clerks from the previous summer. Take that for what it is. Get in as a rising 2L.

Interview Questions

• Whether I understood that they would not hire on after the rotation?   Answer Question

Auxiliary Operator Nuclear Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entergy (Russellville, AR).

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. I actually enjoyed the process. Most questions are family oriented. You will be asked a series of behavioral questions that were meant to catch you somewhat off guard. You will be tested and have to score well on a POSS test before you can receive an offer.

Meter Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy (Lafayette, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral based interview process. After applying for the job online, I was selected for an in person interview. There were two people in the interview. The first person ask a set of questions then the second person asked there questions.