Entergy Nuclear Maintenance Coordinator/Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entergy Nuclear Maintenance Coordinator/Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Maintenance Coordinator/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lycoming, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Entergy Nuclear (Lycoming, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

Received a call from a job recruiter on a Monday and flew out Wednesday for an interview Thursday. All and all it was very easy to set up. The directions I was given were completely wrong, but I drove out the night before to make sure I knew my way. I was met at the company by four interviewers. The atmosphere was very casual and they did their best to ensure I was comfortable. Completed a behavioral type interview composed entirely of "give me an example of when you demonstrated this skill" types of questions. I was told within a few days that an offer would be extended, but it took nearly a month for the offer to actually come, which was fine as I was still employed.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were especially difficult. It is all a matter of having a number of professional anecdotes available to draw on. There is no pressure to answer quickly, so I encourage taking your time to come up with a solid answer. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer. I asked for an extra weeks vacation and was asked if that was necessary to get me there. I said yes and I got it. In retrospect I could have asked for an extra two weeks and $5000 per year.